IGNORED

What do you have, that nobody else does?

doubledown

What gaming items do you own that were either a prototype, or a legitimate production piece, that nobody else you have ever heard of, has its twin? I'm not looking for items that you and only a couple people you know have, I'm saying nobody else has one.

Here's what I've got:

ColecoVision P.O.P. Store Display Kiosk:

fronttop5dh.jpg

Video Additions Inc., Add-A-Halt, ColecoVision Expansion Module

aahinconsoleclosezm0.jpg

My "Red Storm Rising" Ultimate Challenge Battle Disks. This contest was held by Commodore Magazine and MicroProse starting in fall 1988 and ended on May 1, 1989.

To my knowledge only ten pairs, one pair for each of the ten remaining contestants (for which I was one), left MicroProse. I eventually finished eighth in that contest.

I am currently trying to find a way to transfer this special data from a 1541-II drive to my Mac via USB so I can share it with other C-64 enthusiasts.

post-5181-1222228895_thumb.jpg

I don't know how rare they are but I've got the mail-order speakers for the the original Sega Genesis. I've never seen anyone else with them in my area and never heard anyone else talk about them. I'll have to dig them out and take pictures of them for the site. Anyone else have these?

Rich

Stella Gets a Lobotomy.

:D

Of course, I only have it because I wrote it. It's a C-64 pair of games that I suppose would be called "mash-ups" of Atari 2600 games nowadays.

Goofy fun, but if you have a C-64 emulator, you might get a kick out of it: http://www.mts.net/~kbagnall/commodore/gam...ris/stella.html

Damn, what an intrusion on your thread. Sorry! (But not enough to refrain from posting. :P)

I have an American Sony Dual Analog (SCPH-1180) pad with the force feedback intact. They were shipped without rumble units, so I added one in.

Oh, and the Saturn Twin Stick is pretty hard to get. I'm sure that there are others who have one, but I don't know anyone who does. Ditto for the PocketStation, though some folks on here own one. lol, I was telling a co worker whose ex boyfriend had "every video game ever made" what a pocketstation was and she was like "a what?"

Edited by shadow460