IGNORED

What do you have, that nobody else does?

doubledown

i own a homebrew for the vectrex that is still in beta, its called vec fu. one copy was made for the programmer of the game, and he sold it off of ebay. i got it within the first hour, only for 10$ :) its the rarest item in my collection. and the only other way to play the game is by downloading it on his website. so thats really cool :)

I have 6 Nintendo Stack-Up games complete in the box for the NES. I have a Japanese Vectrex system. I have an unopen TurboDuo sytem that still has the registration label still intact.

I also have a Cuckoo Clock collection!

Anthony...

you have a japaniese vectrex? ill admit it, i am so jealous lol. how much was it? there was one on ebay about a year ago with all of the 9 japaniese games, that went for over 1000$ im pretty sure

you have a japaniese vectrex? ill admit it, i am so jealous lol. how much was it? there was one on ebay about a year ago with all of the 9 japaniese games, that went for over 1000$ im pretty sure

Hi,

I purchase the system in 2002 for $700 from a seller in Sweden. It came with 1 game and both were loose with no box. At the time, I was told that 2 only existed in the western hemisphere.

Anthony...

Only one in existence? Doubt that highly but there can't be a plenitude of them, especially ones that still work.

Bally Home Library Computer with original shipping box. This was the first version of what would be known as the Bally Arcade. It was only available by mail order.

post-10357-0-93257500-1367078179_thumb.jpg

I also have this interesting assortment of equipment. Not exactly certain how any of it works, if it even does. No, I'm not interested in selling it but would love to know how to assemble and operate it all.

post-10357-0-39474600-1367078634_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Yeah its a really nice pirce. However the 2 in the western hemisphere most likely has changed though in the last 10 years. Maybe a few more are here.

Anthony...

yep, i am sure that there are more in the western hemisphere by now. and the one that sold on ebay about a year ago was on ebay.com, so its probably in the united states by now

yep, i am sure that there are more in the western hemisphere by now. and the one that sold on ebay about a year ago was on ebay.com, so its probably in the united states by now

Hi,

RIght now, I have 5-6 Vectrex systems in my collection including the JP version. For a while I was think of buying another JP version. So maybe as time goes on, I'll purchase a complete one in the future. Right now I have been building my NES and Neo-Geo AES system collection. I would like to do the Game Boy & Super NES next. I Just pre-ordered Fast Striker for the Neo at 439 EUROS ($605.00 at the time) and bidding for a Panic Restaurant for the NES at a max bid of $300.00. Taito made lilited copies of their NES titles in the later life span of that system.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi,

RIght now, I have 5-6 Vectrex systems in my collection including the JP version. For a while I was think of buying another JP version. So maybe as time goes on, I'll purchase a complete one in the future. Right now I have been building my NES and Neo-Geo AES system collection. I would like to do the Game Boy & Super NES next. I Just pre-ordered Fast Striker for the Neo at 439 EUROS ($605.00 at the time) and bidding for a Panic Restaurant for the NES at a max bid of $300.00. Taito made lilited copies of their NES titles in the later life span of that system.

Anthony...

ah thats cool. if you ever find another jp vectrex, then thats great! i have been trying to get my nes collection going, but i keep saving my money to buy a bunch of nes games, and then get destracted with some vectrex items and loose all my money :P