IGNORED

Yogi's Frustration

Numan

If anyone is still looking for a new repo box for Learning Fun 11 they have some over at beeslife as well as Spiker, Thin Ice, Body Slam, Congo Bongo and World Series for the ECS. They are awesome and 100% perfect I am very happy with my set.

i wish they never made those reproduction boxes.i know that one day when i finally get spiker some dumbass

will have sold me the game in one of these fake boxes :x :x :x :x

i wish they never made those reproduction boxes.i know that one day when i finally get spiker some dumbass

There is a very small logo on one of the tabs that says this is a repo, you can then check with the seller before you buy letting them know that you would be making a paypal & ebay claim if its found to be the case.

I wish they would make more of them, would be great to have clean straight boxes for all the games. :)

Edited by HARMIK

There is a very small logo on one of the tabs that says this is a repo, you can then check with the seller before you buy letting them know that you would be making a paypal & ebay claim if its found to be the case.

I wish they would make more of them, would be great to have clean straight boxes for all the games. :)

thanks, i didnt know that.