IGNORED

Hobgoblin is coming...

Kaz atarionline.pl

You should add one of those Google translate gadgets like Planet-Atari.de has done.

Finally I add the Google translate icon at the bottom of the page, and Google in-page searching engine at the top. Thanks for advice.

Great move! I have wanted to be able to read your pages ever since the first time I went there!

You should add one of those Google translate gadgets like Planet-Atari.de has done.

Finally I add the Google translate icon at the bottom of the page, and Google in-page searching engine at the top. Thanks for advice.

Great move! I have wanted to be able to read your pages ever since the first time I went there!

Count me in as well. Thanks Kaz.

Almost done. Promo video ;), screenshots, story behind here. Game will be available as xex file for free and as cartridge. More details soon.

Count me in for a cart version too ... Looks good ... just wish it would be scrolling .... soft ... would that not be possible?

I think it's awesome that there's still things coming for the Atari 8-bit ... love the computer to death ...

Take Atarian care

Hello Kaz,

thanks for the info !! I thought the NTSC machines could have problems with the 240 pixels vertically... but maybe only the title screen of Hobgoblin is using it ?!? Afaik even some PAL tv`s have problems with overscan pictures and don`t display the last lines on the top and bottom (I once owned such a buggy/cheap tv, it was a PAL tv by SHARP and could not display overscan pics correctly)...

But its great to hear, that this game conversion works with 64k RAM... -Andreas Koch.

"Almost done" means no big changes in the game. Scrolling is the same as in the original game (Atari version bases on BBC Micro code). It looks worse in YT video than on Atari/emulator.

NTSC/PAL issue - according to xxl game is working with both systems, no synchronization problems, etc. However, you will not see full screen on some computers/monitors. It is not a problem - only the title screen has 160x240, main game is working in 160x224 (play area even less).

Edited by Kaz atarionline.pl