IGNORED

Hobgoblin is coming...

Kaz atarionline.pl

you can choice between music and sound fx: http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=lX9jdKzyJ3g

Good news. - It is not that the music itself is bad, but for my taste it is to far away from the theme of the game:

Wheee, happy day, all those nice skeletons - oh there is a sweet little bat and a snugly ghost, I use my funny little

knife.... :roll:

I would prefer something more 'sostenuto', like the 'Dance of the Knights' from S. Prokofiev.

It was also used in 'Horror Zombies From The Crypt' (link) and matches IMHO

perfectly. Here a (quick) RMT transcription (the middle part is still a bit bumpy)...

CU

Irgendwer

dotk.zip

you can choice between music and sound fx: http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=lX9jdKzyJ3g

Good news. - It is not that the music itself is bad, but for my taste it is to far away from the theme of the game:

Actually, I find the music by itself to be very good. But, I would have to say after listening to it serveral times with the game playing I tend to agree with irgendwer. I don't know what the original music was like, or if it even had any... but, it would be more suitable to have something a little more malevolent. Castlevania or Ghosts & Goblins style tunes would work well, obviously.

Anyway, just my opinion... either way I'll be happy to have the game for the Atari. Thanks to those working on it. ;)

I would prefer something more 'sostenuto', like the 'Dance of the Knights' from S. Prokofiev.

It was also used in 'Horror Zombies From The Crypt' (link) and matches IMHO

perfectly. Here a (quick) RMT transcription (the middle part is still a bit bumpy)...

It's a long way to Tipperary....

In one way you got right.... the tune sounds horrible which fits to horror games ;-)

Put it 2 octaves down and we're in business...

BTW: For the high sound chord you could use gen 2

Edited by emkay

• 4 weeks later...

This is soooo cool!

I mean, that a person can still make a little money GIVING away a game and SELLING the same game on cartridge. By my calculations, that's over $600 USD (minus expenses of course).

Granted, not enough to retire on but not a bad deal for something he probably enjoyed doing.

Good job!

Edited by cbmeeks