IGNORED

Bratwurst

crazytoy

• 7 months later...

Bratwurst is definitely a great person to do business with. I *think* I had bought something from him years and years ago, but it's hard for me to remember now :P

But anyways, just bought a 2600 and games from him and it was a a pleasure. Great price, games were all clean and in awesome condition, sent me an EXTRA GAME that I didn't even already have. Shipped very quickly, packed extremely well, shipping price was very reasonable.

All around a good experience and I would definitely do business with him again. If you look in the old 'Clean list of recommended traders !' thread there are plenty of people saying the exact same thing about him.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought 7 NES games from him for a fair price. Package arrived super fast and the games were very protectively packed. They were also in very nice condition, which goes to show he's a guy who cares for his games. Thanks much, dude!

• 2 weeks later...

All I can say is, I hope I can buy more games from Bratwurst in the future. My game arrived minty fresh (just as described) and packaged with the protective power of a million bubbleopes! Highly recommended! :thumbsup:

• 10 months later...

Received a Genesis game from him in record time! The condition exceeded my expectations! Perfect shape, almost new!

He's an excellent seller; a real benefit to AtariAge! Honest, straightforward, and helpful. I don't have nearly enough exclamation points for this guy!!!

Thank you for bringing back my childhood! This really made my day and brought a much needed smile to my face!

Edited by Future Primitive

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I can't recommend Bratwurst enough. He is honest and meticulous. I contacted Bratwurst to recap a Game Gear. Turned out it was a lot more serious than that. He laid out several options for me and we ended up going with a McWIll LCD swap. He had never done one before and it came out absolutely perfectly. The screen is beautiful. He provided me with pictures of the process and screenshots of it in use. While he had the Game Gear I also asked if he would AV mod my Atari 2600. Once again this was a mod he'd never done before and it came out great. I couldn't have been happier with his service. His communication is great, his workmanship is impeccable, his prices are reasonable and he packages the items really well. It was a great experience.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a clicky stick Jaguar pro controller from him.  Transaction was very smooth with quick shipping.  Product works great as described.  I will get many miles of service from it.  Thanks!!!