IGNORED

ApolloBoy

accousticguitar

I sent two consoles to him for A/V mods: my NES top loader and my TurboGrafx-16. Upon receiving the systems back, I can report that I am thrilled with the improvement in picture quality. To my eyes, both consoles look better than they ever have. They returned safely in good physical condition, and I've been enjoying them all over again. I would certainly recommend his work to anyone looking for system mods. Thanks very much!

Also of note: the turnaround time for the work was short, and despite the distance (California to Saskatchewan), the two systems were back on my doorstep almost exactly a month after I mailed them out.

• 9 months later...

Apolloboy installed an NESRGB into my top-loader. He patiently & thoroughly answered all of my questions before our transaction. I haven't popped open the unit to look at the work done, but it looks & sounds fantastic. He even went the extra mile to do recommend & then do a little bit of audio wiring at no extra charge, while he was in there.

Perhaps most impressive of all was that I was in his neighborhood for CAX last weekend, & he actually drove over to the hotel to hand-deliver the console. What more could I ask for!?!? Nothing, that's what!!!

Thanks,

-Jason

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought more cart only famicom games from him. It went as smooth as last time! But I have something else to add. During when I was picking out games, I was copying and pasting them into a text file so I could total the amount together. It turned out I had copied a game twice and didn't notice it. And honestly, I would had probably paid the amount I stated and wouldn't had thought any different once I got the games and if I'd caught it later, would had blamed myself for putting a game down twice.

ApolloBoy caught it, however and let me know. That kinda thing goes a long way with me. Definitively buy with confidence from this seller.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...