IGNORED

Pac-Man about to lose to Mewtoo?!?!? WTF?!?!

I voted for Pac-Man too.

According to Google, Mewtoo is some stupid Pokemon character. Which I guess explains why it's #1.

Only Pokemon game I want is "Pokemon Torture" where you can mame, mutilate and murder the little ---kers. :evil: :lolblue:

You know for sure you're getting old when one of the most popular video game characters of all time loses to a character you've never heard of.

You've got that right. In fact other than Pac-Man, Yoshi is the only other character in their extended list that I recognize. :|

Wow. People still give a crap about Pokemon?

Apparently :ponder:

The fact that a video game icon that started the single largest marketing craze in video game history is losing to a stupid pokemon character is sad.

Ah well, guess we are getting old huh?

I voted Kirby as well.....even though I've never played any of his games for longer than a couple minutes, excluding all the Smash Brothers games.

And I hate all the new Metal Gear games so Big Boss is definately not my fav in this round. Metal Gear stopped being fun after Snake's Revenge.

I voted for Pac-Man too.

According to Google, Mewtoo is some stupid Pokemon character. Which I guess explains why it's #1.

Only Pokemon game I want is "Pokemon Torture" where you can mame, mutilate and murder the little ---kers. :evil: :lolblue:

Hi,

Its not a stupid pokemon really. Its a GREAT pokemon. One of the best & strongest from the bunch.

Anthony....

Its not a stupid pokemon really. Its a GREAT pokemon. One of the best & strongest from the bunch.

Saying one Pokémon is better than another is kind of like saying a turd covered in glitter is better than the other turds floating in the toilet bowl. They're still turds.

Although hell didn't used to exist, the creation of Pokémon was such a huge sin that it forced God to do something he never thought he'd do. Although God was against the idea of hell and he previously let everyone into Heaven, God decided to make hell a reality just to torture the creator of Pokémon. And to further protect humanity, God has decided to throw all anime artists in hell too. He's still wondering if he should cast all Pokémon and anime fans into the lake of fire. If enough fans repent before the year 2012, he'll give them all a free pass into Heaven, but if most of them keep sinning against God, nature, all that is good in the universe, the Earth will crack open under their feet on December 21, 2012 and suck them all straight down to hell.

Ok, its a bracket vote.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/cb7_bracket.html

Pac-man still has a chance when we get back to division 6 under round 2. :)

Anywho.. We're at division 7 now. I voted Kirby.

Yeah, I gave the vote to Kirby as well, just as I added my support to Pac-Man previously.

As I peruse that long list I still am clueless as to whom the vast majority of these characters are.

This one kills me:

Division 5

Donkey Kong

Miles 'Tails' Prower

Tidus

Weighted Companion

Cube

Winners:

Cube

Tidus

Who the hell are they? I figure it's safe to assume Cube has nothing to do with Q-Bert. :P