IGNORED

Video Game History

slosu

Great stuff. Thanks. If interested in classic like those, check out www.handheldmusuem.com, they got so much great info more on classic games.

This is sweet
There were a few systems that I didn't know they existed. I'm also a little suprised that there was no mention of ANY of the hand helds!?

Steve

http://www.xanga.com/Atari_Man

I have been to different countries and trust me there so much out there that that video did not even get. Even with Google or Ebay, you will rarely here or see these items. It is only the tip of the iceberg.

This is sweet
There were a few systems that I didn't know they existed. I'm also a little suprised that there was no mention of ANY of the hand helds!?

Steve

http://www.xanga.com/Atari_Man

Just don't like the hand-drawn phallic object that appears whenever a "sorry, no game play available" screen appears in the video. There are better ways to say "it blows" than that!

I agree. Now let me get back to my classic Nintendo game where I have to rescue a girl so I can do her with my hand-drawn pixelly penis.

Yes I agree. I have some of these rare systems not mentioned on the internet or books with very few people know about:)

Yeah, it's unbelievable how many systems there are/were,mind blowing more like it.I also noticed a few systems not mentioned,can't remember the names though.

Yes I agree. I have some of these rare systems not mentioned on the internet or books with very few people know about:)

Yeah, it's unbelievable how many systems there are/were,mind blowing more like it.I also noticed a few systems not mentioned,can't remember the names though.

How about posting some pictures of these systems? I would very much like to know of other obscure systems and oddities.

Check out www.handheldmuseum.com, I post some rare items on there. Look for Rain Lynx. I am Rain Lynx on there. Some of the pictures are never seen electronic games or others items.

I can only post items when I have time, I will try slowly to add some more

How about posting some pictures of these systems? I would very much like to know of other obscure systems and oddities.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like not much info the the Roberts Pro Line System. Nice rarity. Some items on Ebay.

Centurian Digitor Drillmaster and Digitor Skillmaster was a Calculator computer in 1977 and used intels chips. Back them it cost $700, in todays dollars close $2k. The pictures you might find on the web might be mine. Some listings are popping up recently.

I have a Electronic Space game that makes items float in the air and you control it. It is on www.handheldmusuem.com. No information on maker on the internet and this item.

I will post some pictures soon.

Yeah, so many to remember >_>

I've been looking at multiple game history pages lately, one of them I don't always see is the portable tiger game.com.. didn't last very long.

I only remember it specifically because my brother bought it in '97 saying "this thing is going to be biig", lol.

Yeah, so many to remember >_>

I've been looking at multiple game history pages lately, one of them I don't always see is the portable tiger game.com.. didn't last very long.

I only remember it specifically because my brother bought it in '97 saying "this thing is going to be biig", lol.

that's exactly what I said about the cybiko...

still amazes me that more people didn't jump on board with that.

don't much care for my game.com though. Its best title seems to be the built-in solitare game. though I did slightly enjoy its sinistar port

that's exactly what I said about the cybiko...

still amazes me that more people didn't jump on board with that.

don't much care for my game.com though. Its best title seems to be the built-in solitare game. though I did slightly enjoy its sinistar port

..all the buttons probably scared away the "I need things simple and easy!" crowd.. not to mention the damn cell phone companies, who I swear won't be happy until they've emulated every single piece of technology ever conceived, onto a single phone.

Williams Arcade/Sinistar, my brother had that one too, whole collection was decently entertaining.. I'd steal it out of my brothers room to play it when I was bored, overplaying sinistar and robotron: 2084.

I did not see the National Semiconductor Adversary Video game system on there, on the video.

Like I said before, there is way to many items out there which is virtually no information on. I am sure someone knows about The Adversary system. I was suprise when nobody reponds back about The Roberts Pro Line System.