IGNORED

FS: New 2600 Homebrews, Asses Of Fire & Isaiah's Wii Chase

Shawn

Hey All,

As most know already the AA user "atari2600land" recently made a platformer game using Bb featuring the South Park dudes Terrance & Phillip. The game is "Asses Of Fire" and man is it addictive. I have been work-horsed to make the carts and handle everything for him (AKA I make the carts and send him a cheque for programing the code...lol..) There is only 13 of these carts avalible for sale at this point and this game is limited and numbered to 20 copies total. (a couple where reserved ahead of time).

Also in with the recent donations my nephew recieved was one from CPUWIZ of enough parts to make a cart release of a game centred around Isaiah. And here is "Isaiah's Wii Chase" a Bb homebrew oringinally by atari2600land. In the game you control Isaiah's Wheelchair as he navigates mazes to get to his new Nintendo Wii console to play at the end of each maze. Many thanks go to CPUWIZ for financing this release and for his idea of making a game based on him for the 2600 and his quest for a Wii. Money from "Isaiah's Wii Chase" is being used to buy Isaiah a new wheelchair ramp. This game is also limited with only 18 carts avalible for sale with a total of only 20 numbered copies being made (a couple where reserved ahead of time).

Attached here are BIN's of both games:

Asses Of Fire $32 Shipped.

Isaiah's Wii Chase $26 Shipped.

Get both for $50 shipped.

Shipping outside of USA\CANADA will be $2 dollars extra. Fist come first served.

Cheers,

Shawn

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Hey All,

As most know already the AA user "atari2600land" recently made a platformer game using Bb featuring the South Park dudes Terrance & Phillip. The game is "Asses Of Fire" and man is it addictive. I have been work-horsed to make the carts and handle everything for him (AKA I make the carts and send him a cheque for programing the code...lol..) There is only 13 of these carts avalible for sale at this point and this game is limited and numbered to 20 copies total. (a couple where reserved ahead of time).

Also in with the recent donations my nephew recieved was one from CPUWIZ of enough parts to make a cart release of a game centred around Isaiah. And here is "Isaiah's Wii Chase" a Bb homebrew oringinally by atari2600land. In the game you control Isaiah's Wheelchair as he navigates mazes to get to his new Nintendo Wii console to play at the end of each maze. Many thanks go to CPUWIZ for financing this release and for his idea of making a game based on him for the 2600 and his quest for a Wii. Money from "Isaiah's Wii Chase" is being used to buy Isaiah a new wheelchair ramp. This game is also limited with only 18 carts avalible for sale with a total of only 20 numbered copies being made (a couple where reserved ahead of time).

Attached here are BIN's of both games:

Asses Of Fire $32 Shipped.

Isaiah's Wii Chase $26 Shipped.

Get both for $50 shipped.

Shipping outside of USA\CANADA will be $2 dollars extra. Fist come first served.

Cheers,

Shawn

Shawn,

Would you happen to have ( 1 ) of each still left to sell to me ???

thanks

Paulie

:D Got mine yesterday! Thanks Shawn(& Company). Asses of Fire gave me hands of fire after playing it for a couple hours last night;getting pretty good at it. Great game. Just got a chance to play a couple screens of Isaiah's Wii chase; need a little practice on that one. Ran into a lot of walls; reminding me of when I was a kid getting fried by the wall in Bezerk. Lots of new fun. Cheers, FB