IGNORED

5200 Sport Goofy Proto........

ninermaniac

I belive this is the early unfinished version. I haven't seen one dated 3-28. I do belive it is 1983 but not sure. Tempest might know about this one. Makes you wonder if someone is making their own labels. lol http://cgi.ebay.com/SPORT-GOOFY-3-28-Atari...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by ninermaniac

Is it the unfinished version of the game? Not knocking anything just seems that some unknown versions popping up alot lately. By the way it was just meant as a joke. No offense. ;)

The game seems fully playable, I have not noticed anything that makes me think it different form

the final unreleased version but I will have to take a closer look as I had not really noticed it was

an earlier dated version

Here is my collection of 5200 proto's something like 70 I think

all.jpg

The game seems fully playable, I have not noticed anything that makes me think it different form

the final unreleased version but I will have to take a closer look as I had not really noticed it was

an earlier dated version

all.jpg

:-o Nice.

all.jpg

That's amazing. How did you come about to acquire so many of them? Do you have a relative that worked at Atari or something like that?

Nothing as interestering as that, although some have been purchased from Atari employees/game testers.

Mostly It has just grow over the years of collecting. I have on occasion gotten them in lots of 10 or so a few times

but mostly one or two at a time. I had hoped to complete a full collection of the released Atari games in prototype

form and have been working on that for 12+ years.