IGNORED

Sad point of 7800 collecting

Atarifever

So I think, now that my wife has finished ordering me a few 7800 games for Christmas and my birthday, that I have reached that point where I have very little in the way of good games left to get for this system. I'm trying for a complete, boxed, collection, so I have lots of collecting left to do. And I'm sure homebrews will continue to be rays of light in the collection for years to come. However, once I get Commando, Mario Bros, and (to a lesser extent apparently) Kung Fu Master, the rest of my time collecting the official 7800 library will be mostly bad or borderline mediocre titles.

Right now I still need:

Ace of Aces

Basketbrawl

Commando

Crack'ed

F-18 Hornet

Fatal Run

Fight Night

Kung Fu Master

Mario Bros.

Mean 18

Meltdown

Motor Psycho

Pete Rose Baseball

Summer Games

Super Skateboardin'

Tank Command

Title Match

Water Ski

There anything in there that I can look forward to aside from the three I mentioned above? It looks like a pretty bleak little trudge through the rest of the collection to me.

Ace of Aces

F-18 Hornet

Fatal Run

Mean 18

Summer Games

Super Skateboardin'

Water Ski

There anything in there that I can look forward to aside from the three I mentioned above? It looks like a pretty bleak little trudge through the rest of the collection to me.

i took out the games from your list that i havent played yet or didnt like playing and left the ones i liked to play

i played Super Skateboardin' a ton when i first got it, also Mean 18, and i always seem to like the summer/winter game type of games no matter what system they are on. ace of aces is on the border of good/bad as i dont remember spending alot of time with it back in the 90's but F-18 Hornet was really fun and i Aced all the levels

Fight Night is horrible, I liked it on XE, but did not enjoy playing it on 7800. Water Ski is fun to play thought a bit difficult. F-18 is ok, never a big fan of flying games, but it is real easy to control the plane which is nice.

The others I have not played on the 7800.

Pete Rose Baseball is a good title. It gets a bit too happy with the home runs sometimes, and each fielder's range is a bit weird (perhaps a by-product of the game sharing programming with its 2600 counterpart), but it does a whole lot better job depicting baseball than RealSports Baseball can.

Nah, you're still good. all of these are pretty good. Commando is great. fatal Run is quite fun if you give it a chance, and Mario Bros is a great port :)

Ace of Aces

Commando

Fatal Run

Kung Fu Master

Mario Bros.

Meltdown

Summer Games

Super Skateboardin'