IGNORED

Intellivision collection price question

ddaniels

Any ideas as to what this collection would fetch someday on Ebay if I were to try to sell it?

(1) original Intellivision system with box and manuals. Includes poker&blackjack still sealed.

(1) Intellivoice with box and manuals

(1) Intellivison II with box and manuals

(1) ECS computer used once in box with manuals never taken out of plastic. I also have the free programming guide you received if you sent away for it by sending in the registration card. I also have the original registration card.

(1) System changer with box and manuals used very little.

(1) Intellivision music synthesizer in box no manual. Box is good but does have a little writing on it.

(1) Intellivision Cuttle Cart 3 with every known Intellivision rom loaded on the MicroSD card.

All of the above work perfectly and are in great physical condition. It took me quite some time to get this collection. I'm just curious what you guys think this could be worth.

Thanks

(1) original Intellivision system with box and manuals. Includes poker&blackjack still sealed.

about $100-$150

(1) Intellivoice with box and manuals

not much...these are pretty common, even with the box and manuals..$40?

(1) Intellivison II with box and manuals

again probably about $100 or so

(1) ECS computer used once in box with manuals never taken out of plastic. I also have the free programming guide you received if you sent away for it by sending in the registration card. I also have the original registration card.

this one is interesting. Hard to say with the programming guide. $150?

(1) System changer with box and manuals used very little.

about $75

(1) Intellivision music synthesizer in box no manual. Box is good but does have a little writing on it.

about $100

(1) Intellivision Cuttle Cart 3 with every known Intellivision rom loaded on the MicroSD card.

This one is the money grabber. While people can still get the CC3 for $150, it doesn't come with the MSD card loaded. I know someone that'll do it for $50 sooo...while I'd say it's worth $200, you could sell it for more than that on eBay. I've seen this same thing go for $400-$500 (silly people) ;)

Of course, others may have differing opinions on these, this is just what I've seen.