IGNORED

Animal Party

Allas

Well, [offtopic]

there is only one more game in the Abbuc contest 2008, "Blackbox" by Cybernoid (a beta had already been presented here at AA). Then there are four applications, like XDOS 2.4 (guess what), ZEDI (char editor), Pokey Glider (music/synth editor) and SDG (abbreviation for statistical data and graphics program, yes a statistics program!)... greetings, Andreas Koch.

Nice graphics! Reminds me a bit on Spy vs. Spy

Will there be a lightgun version?

Good idea!

I have to review how to add lightgun controls. The release will be at December, so there is a little time to do.

Congratulations for this nice game. I do not vote anymore for anything Atari related, but it would be a shame for the community if this will not rank 1st place.

Any chance to add more and different animals like rats or elephants with Commodore sweatshirts on? :D

Yes. I think there is enough memory space for one animal more. However, it could be done a 130XE version with many extra animals (o persons) :D

That elephant animal sounds funny... ;) Take a look at the G2F archive with the frames (0-16) used on game. Every frame is 4x6 chars. I can program the sequence in any order for different actions. Animal Party game support these basic actions:

- Appear on hole ( i.e. 0-1-2-3-4-5 )

- Mockery 1 ( i.e 6-7-8-6-7-8-6-7-8 )

- Mockery 2 ( i.e. 9-10-11-9-10-11-9-10-11 )

- Die ( i.e. 12-13-14-15-16 )

Anyone can do replacing the G2F file with new animal, and I will add on a 130XE version. Keep the COLOR0 (Black) and COLOR2 (white) for drawing animal and use COLOR1 for painting the body (will be replaced by a sprite).

animal_02_painted.zip

Edited by Allas

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

Here is the fixed version of Animal Party (score will support until 19999 points).

Thank you for that. But I need another fix now, because I made 20334 points. No joke! This is what it looks like:

aparty20k.png

And that what was far beyond from being a "perfect" play, I´m sure I can get even more points.

Played on an original, unmodified Atari 800 XL (PAL).

Greetings from Germany,

Sascha

Hi all,

Here is the fixed version of Animal Party (score will support until 19999 points).

Thank you for that. But I need another fix now, because I made 20334 points. No joke! This is what it looks like:

aparty20k.png

And that what was far beyond from being a "perfect" play, I´m sure I can get even more points.

Played on an original, unmodified Atari 800 XL (PAL).

Greetings from Germany,

Sascha

I think you just got a score of "334"... :P

hahaha