IGNORED

FS: 130XE, 1050 drive, Light Gun, Tablet, and power supplies!

egoods

Times have gotten tough, and I hate to have to do this but I'm selling my 8-bit stuff.

I've got an Atari 130XE that I've restored to almost new. I bought a brand new keyboard from My Atari, and ribbon socket for said keyboard. (I'm quite good at soldering, when I get down to taking picture I'll be sure to show my handwork).

SOLD

I've also got a 1050 Floppy drive that works... but I struggled to get it working, I haven't taken it apart to clean it, but if you're truly interest in it I suppose I can do that. The 1050 also has a switch and LED above it that says "Green-Write, Red-Read" not sure what this means, but if you flip the switch up it turns green and vise versa. So somebody must know what this is all about.

I've got a working light gun with Barnyard Blasters. The Barnyard Blasters doesn't have a case (just a circuit board) My Atari sell shells for a few bucks. I can also do this if needed, but it's an easy Philips head screw job.

Next I have a working tablet with Atari Art, again I can confirm both work perfectly, I cleaned the leads off the cartridge to get a better connection (used a fiberglass pen).

I've got a power supply from an 800XE that works, and a supply from a 1050 that is also confirmed working.

Finally I've got a metal cartridge door from an 800XE. It still had the protective plastic cover on it so it's in PERFECT condition, I'm willing to split with this cheap, I just want it to get used and not thrown away.

I realize I'm new to the site so here's a link to my ebay feedback. I'll be taking pictures of the above tomorrow, let me know what you want for the above and we can make a deal!

Edited by egoods

• 1 month later...