IGNORED

Incoming! Label Contest

Albert

Hey folks... here's my design... thought I'd give you a preview since it's not up on the site yet. Ended up using markers first, then scanning and manipulating the drawings before adding the digital background. Hope you dig it! :D

Nice One!!

I just sent in my last one!

I had fun drawing this one!

I LOVE TANKS!

incoming3ru6.th.png

incoming2aza6.th.png

Edited by nonner242

Hey folks... here's my design... thought I'd give you a preview since it's not up on the site yet. Ended up using markers first, then scanning and manipulating the drawings before adding the digital background. Hope you dig it! :D

What scanner do you have? I'm trying to look for a decent one so I don't have to start from scratch in photoshop.

All entries look great, looks like it's going to be a tough decision to pick a winner.

What scanner do you have? I'm trying to look for a decent one so I don't have to start from scratch in photoshop.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I'm very pleased with the Canon Pixma MX700 I just picked up. It's a mutli-function (printer, scanner, copier) for about $150. (I needed a new printer anyway, and the copier function is extremely handy.) I use VueScan for running it, although the included Canon software is pretty good.