IGNORED

Missile Command in episode of Chuck

RodLightning

The upright version of Atari Missile command was featured in October 27th's episode of "Chuck" on NBC. While not historically accurate; Atari Games, Missile Command, and RUSH were all major parts of the plot. This is an episode that all Atari fans should check out, especially those who spent many fond hours in the "real" arcades.

The upright version of Atari Missile command was featured in October 27th's episode of "Chuck" on NBC. While not historically accurate; Atari Games, Missile Command, and RUSH were all major parts of the plot. This is an episode that all Atari fans should check out, especially those who spent many fond hours in the "real" arcades.

it was a good show even had twin galaxies.com involved in small way.

Jeepers this is OT I know, but when will website owners realise that most folks aren't at 800x600 now.

This is what TG.com looks like to me

abfef210ba.jpg

And I'm using a mere HD (sort of) rez of 1920x1200. What will they do when everyone's using Oleds @ 3250x2000+?

(edit - by the way my current 28" lcd monitor cost about 5 times less than the 21" CRT IBM monitor I was using before - you don't need to have a few extra quarters to have a big monitor these days). /rant over

Edited by arcadebasement