IGNORED

I need help from Hardcore heavy sixer collectors, Please..

brucebidder

ALright I have bought several boxed heavy sixers lately in the attempt to put together an original setup. As of right now I have the original sixer box, the original cardboard inserts, 2 hex CX-10's, original paddle controllers with Atari logo on, 1977 manual, original heavy sixer, original grey power supply.

Now what I am not sure about is the paddle and joystick boxes or inserts. I have a set of corrugated cardboard inserts for the box of the CX-10's. BUt now I am not sure what the paddles go in? I have a corrugated plain cardboard insert that has wholes cut out of the top that the tennis paddles fit in perfectly, but I also have a color print box for the original paddles with the different number and picture of the logo'd controllers so which goes in. LMK also if I am missing anything else?

Bruce :)

No one knows? Really...

I will have to check with mine, but from memory there are cardboard packages (similar to the joysticks, but they are both contained in one) for the paddle controllers, a little white box for the power supply and a folded piece of cardboard to protect the instructions.

Are your hex discs the matt black thin version or the thicker shiny version?

No one knows? Really...

I will have to check with mine, but from memory there are cardboard packages (similar to the joysticks, but they are both contained in one) for the paddle controllers, a little white box for the power supply and a folded piece of cardboard to protect the instructions.

I believe shiny they have a glossy coat over them.

No one knows? Really...

That's a good sign. if you post pics i can tell you if they are the early (valuable) version or the later version. sounds like you've got enough there to get a "complete" H6er. Do you have the power supply box? If not, let PM me with your details and I'll post you some pics of what it looks like so you can look out for one. Also, do you have all the original docs?

No one knows? Really...

That's a good sign. if you post pics i can tell you if they are the early (valuable) version or the later version. sounds like you've got enough there to get a "complete" H6er. Do you have the power supply box? If not, let PM me with your details and I'll post you some pics of what it looks like so you can look out for one. Also, do you have all the original docs?

I'm not quite sure what all documentation originally came with it, do you know? I have several binders full of manuals warranty cards, etc. SO I probably have most of it. I know I have several 1977 owners manuals.

THanks for your help and tomorrow hopefully I can post some pics...

Bruce

No one knows? Really...

I'm not quite sure what all documentation originally came with it, do you know? I have several binders full of manuals warranty cards, etc. SO I probably have most of it. I know I have several 1977 owners manuals.

THanks for your help and tomorrow hopefully I can post some pics...

Bruce

I'm pretty sure mine has all the original docs, but I can't be sure. Post some pics and I'll tell you what's what.

ALright I have bought several boxed heavy sixers lately in the attempt to put together an original setup. As of right now I have the original sixer box, the original cardboard inserts, 2 hex CX-10's, original paddle controllers with Atari logo on, 1977 manual, original heavy sixer, original grey power supply.

Now what I am not sure about is the paddle and joystick boxes or inserts. I have a set of corrugated cardboard inserts for the box of the CX-10's. BUt now I am not sure what the paddles go in? I have a corrugated plain cardboard insert that has wholes cut out of the top that the tennis paddles fit in perfectly, but I also have a color print box for the original paddles with the different number and picture of the logo'd controllers so which goes in. LMK also if I am missing anything else?

Bruce :)

The joysticks were packed in a long cardboard insert that housed both. The paddles, from my experience, came in the generic white box (with the word PADDLES in bold black)

The switchbox came in a little bubble bag, the power supply came in a small white box (says for Video Pinball, Stunt Cycle, etc.) Gatefold Combat with warranty card, 9 game brochure, and white mail away card. System paperwork includes the correct 1977 manual, warranty cards, etc.

The boxed paddles you talk about in the color box does not go. Even though it pictures the Atari logo paddles, these were usually store bought, and contained the regular style paddles with the word Paddles on them. Same with the long Joystick color box (the one that shows the football player)

Hope this info helps

The joysticks were packed in a long cardboard insert that housed both. The paddles, from my experience, came in the generic white box (with the word PADDLES in bold black)

Interesting... my joysticks came in separate cardboard inserts and my padles came in a cardboard insert that housed both.