IGNORED

GB and Genesis prototypes - value

djmips

I know this is a vague and hard to quantify question but roughly how much would the following prototypes be worth?

Sega Genesis - First year of EA FIFA soccer (not final version) - this was the origin of the series.

Gameboy - Capcom DuckTales.

thanks

I know this is a vague and hard to quantify question but roughly how much would the following prototypes be worth?

Sega Genesis - First year of EA FIFA soccer (not final version) - this was the origin of the series.

Gameboy - Capcom DuckTales.

thanks

$25-30 and $40-50

Well, if that's true I probably just as well recycle them.

• 2 weeks later...
25 dollars for the proto, will go up to 30 if needed. Get back to me, I'd love to own a proto no matter how insignificant. :)

I might sell them if they were worth a lot of money (ie hundreds of dollars) but at that price, I might as well keep them and use them to make games or just keep them around.

I've got a SportTalk Football proto that has 8 EPROMs that I've been threatening to re-use for years. Everytime I need that particular size I've ended up getting another source, so it has been spared so far. It seems that sports protos are not well sought after. Mine has a super long board that extends almost 9 inches tall, I was told years ago that $50-60 was the range, but I'd say $40-50 is probably closer to the real value now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...