IGNORED

WTB: 1979 Atari Superman Pinball Back Glass

Slipcover

Thank you for the link. That is fascinating. I think my time might be too short to replicate his procedure, but that is impressive work!

I will try to put a want ad on eBay, that sounds like a great suggestion. This glass is really hard to find! If I don't have any luck, I will see about the reproduction work.

Try Mayfair Amusements, they maybe able to help. http://www.mayfairamusement.com/ Also Mr. Pinball. See this add. I have bought from him before. No complaints.

Mr. Pinball Classifieds: Parts For Sale: Search Results

Search parts for sale='superman' Results are highlighted below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Available machines for your parts needs: F-14, Satin Doll, Hot SHots, Lucky 7, Hot TIp, Caveman, ALi, SOlids and Stripes, Gulf STream, Freedom, Mata Hari, Capt. Hook, Charlies Angels, Lazerball, World Cup, Flip Flop, Strato flite, Strike Zone, Elektra, and Superman.

I have transformers, displays, score reels, playfields, backglasses, plastics sets, score motors, solenoid drivers, mpus, lamp drivers, chime units, gongs, drop target assemblies, pop bumper assemblies, sling shots, shooter mounts, flipper assemblies, coin doors, boxes, and mechs, lock down bars, step-up units, cabunets, and just about any other part you need off these machines and others. I'm a little slow with returning e-mail so call if you really want something.

Joe

voice: 940-867-0875

Wichita Falls, TX

Posted: 3 October 2008

Edited by ckirkman