IGNORED

Animal Crossing: City Folk

8th lutz

post-3211-1229567767_thumb.jpg

Katie is back safe and sound but there appear to be some gyroids missing. :P

Figglers town was open but I had no luck as usual connecting.. :(

So sorry about that. Shortly after I left your town, I got a call that my sister-in-law went into labor. I literally had to drop everything and head up to the hospital.

Turnips are selling for 410 bells in my town today. If anybody wants to stop by then I should be on for another 50 minutes. I'm up in Alaska so getting people into my town is a hit or miss. It likes to give the blue Resetti screen of death most of the time. I'll leave my gate open for awile if anybody wants to try.

Hi I just got my AC City Folk and Wii Speak set up and Wii Speak Channel

My Town is Cape Hat (lame I know couldnt think of anything else)

So look forward to checking all this out and maybe chatting with some of you soon My Wii # is in the Master list and in the Wii-Speak channel Thread

Never play Animal Crossing before so new to me and is fun on this cold rainy night here in NJ

Okay, finally got Ice and HatNJ added to my friends list in AC.

We currently have Atlantis open for any that wish to stop by. And the Atlantis arcade is completed as well...

Nook will also only be open for about another 30min as well... ugh.. I hate the Nookway store hours...

Thanks Figgler!

Yeah, I should have been using those bells to pay off the house, but this is what I spending it on instead. Funny thing is that I guesstimate it cost around 60,000 there abouts for all that is in there. I couldn't remember how much the Arwing ran me.

I'll open the town here in a few...

We currently have Atlantis open for any that wish to stop by. And the Atlantis arcade is completed as well...

Heh That's really cool. I'm guessing the answer will be no, but can you play any of those games?

Imagine if each one was an old NES game? That would be great. Still looks neat.

No the arcades aren't really playable. It does seem like such an obvious thing they should add. But adding in NES games to those arcades would take away from the VC sales etc...

Looks like the Cube version of the game is the only one that will likely have other playable games on it.

Ice,

You are correct about needing to add your new Wii number to the Wii friends list. However, AC only requires the AC friend code to connect to each other's towns.

This is how you are able to register people that are visiting a town the same time as you that you have never met before. Either way I will double check, but I'm pretty sure I added your new Wii code to my list as well.

Ice,

You are correct about needing to add your new Wii number to the Wii friends list. However, AC only requires the AC friend code to connect to each other's towns.

This is how you are able to register people that are visiting a town the same time as you that you have never met before. Either way I will double check, but I'm pretty sure I added your new Wii code to my list as well.

I think I get it... makes sense anyway. Hopefully I'll bug some of you at some point ;)

My girlfriend and I usually play in the evenings after we get home from work. Sometimes we play for several hours, other times only for an hour or so.

Even then we don't always have our gate open. We try and get everything done we need to do first before doing so, but then sometimes it is actually late and we end up going to bed...hehe.

In any event, we will try and have the Atlantis gates open tonight and partially tomorrow, though given the Holidays we will just have to see. Usually best to look for our gate after 8:30 or 9:00pm central.

Well sharing one copy of Animal Crossing is an epic fail, so I'll have my own and a Wii Speak soon. You can find my Wii code in the pinned post at the top of the forum, and once I have my own AC I'll post my AC code too so people can visit my town. I may leave it open so people can visit even while I'm working, but I don't know if I'll have anything as cool as Crossbow's arcade. *heh*

PS: Does it really classify the lost kittens as a Trojan Virus? Damn!

PS: Does it really classify the lost kittens as a Trojan Virus? Damn!

Nah I made that stuff up. I wanted to say "malware" but could not think of the correct word at the time.

BTW chelzie I got your letter. Thank you. Will send one when we get a chance, just got back from our trip and our son is kinda hogging up the Wii.

No problem, Shannon - I totally understand. Today has been busy for us, lots of cleaning and entertaining!

I'm adding HatNJ here shortly. The gate to Omaha has been open more often lately now that MMF has his own copy of the game. Much easier to visit each other's towns via Wi-Fi rather than DS Suitcase!

No problem, Shannon - I totally understand. Today has been busy for us, lots of cleaning and entertaining!

I'm adding HatNJ here shortly. The gate to Omaha has been open more often lately now that MMF has his own copy of the game. Much easier to visit each other's towns via Wi-Fi rather than DS Suitcase!

Looks like there is a party going on in Atlantis. It's all full and I can't join. I was gonna show off all of my new toys but I guess I will have to wait. Maybe I'll post some pics of them for now.

WOW that is some cool cool stuff! :)

We are all trying to connect to MMF's town right now (Brooklyn) but for some reason Nintendo's network is being flaky. I can connect to the Nintendo WFC (although it takes FOREVER) and see his town but can't actually connect to it. Same thing is happening when I try to connect to Goobvill as well.

This has been happening more & more lately - I think so many people got Wii's for Christmas that it's starting to clog up the WFC. We may just have to wait a while and try again later.