IGNORED

Future Jaguar titles?

STGuy1040

I came across this video on Youtube the other day:

It looks promising! I'm just wondering if this title (and others) will ever be released as full games with boxes and manuals. I'm really excited about the homebrew content currently available to the community, but I noticed that some of it (especially in the pinned homebrew thread) is either untraceable (i.e. broken web links) or there is a lack of information.

So I was wondering; what game releases do we have to look forward to on the Jaguar?

Edit: fixed link

Edited by STGuy1040

It looks promising! I'm just wondering if this title (and others) will ever be released as full games with boxes and manuals. I'm really excited about the homebrew content currently available to the community, but I noticed that some of it (especially in the pinned homebrew thread) is either untraceable (i.e. broken web links) or there is a lack of information.

So I was wondering; what game releases do we have to look forward to on the Jaguar?

sadly,the game in the video is no longer being worked on if i remember correctly.

sadly,the game in the video is no longer being worked on if i remember correctly.

What a shame! Do we have anything to look forward to? :|

http://www.forcedesign.us/

Wow!! Madbodies looks awesome! You're also getting ready to release it!:

1.16.07 Now, all the MADBODIES cart shells are awaiting the circuit cards and they are awaiting the final binary to be burn on the ROMs! ;)

Please let me know when you're ready to take orders!

Wow!! Madbodies looks awesome! You're also getting ready to release it!:

1.16.07 Now, all the MADBODIES cart shells are awaiting the circuit cards and they are awaiting the final binary to be burn on the ROMs! ;)

Please let me know when you're ready to take orders!

That's GORF's baby he'll let us know soon! ;)

To be more accurate, it is a ForceDesign title...ie...this one is purely

Terance's(The Graphics Man's) design with Scott Walters(JagMod)

doing the tech coding. I only did some sound stuff in this one.

The SkunkBoard is really helping Scott move along to make the last

few tweaks.

few tweaks.

Either way! We are waiting to purchase our copies!

Should Songbird have anything up his sleeve before Christmas?

I thought he mentioned Robinson's Requiem some while ago.

No way! Isn't that like an Alone in the Dark of sorts??? I would totally play that.

From Moby Games

Gameplay consists of first person roleplaying with the emphasis placed on character modeling and survival. Take a dip when it's cold and you'll sure catch the flu, don't treat an infected injury and amputation is on the way, etc. You must fashion your own tools from whatever you can find on the planet and the game uses pre-rendered sprites over voxel technology terrain for graphics.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/robinsons-requiem

Here you can see some screenshots for the DOS version which shows what a Jag version might look like.

If Songbird does indeed release this game I will definitly have to pick up a copy!

Should Songbird have anything up his sleeve before Christmas?

I thought he mentioned Robinson's Requiem some while ago.

No way! Isn't that like an Alone in the Dark of sorts??? I would totally play that.

From Moby Games

Gameplay consists of first person roleplaying with the emphasis placed on character modeling and survival. Take a dip when it's cold and you'll sure catch the flu, don't treat an infected injury and amputation is on the way, etc. You must fashion your own tools from whatever you can find on the planet and the game uses pre-rendered sprites over voxel technology terrain for graphics.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/robinsons-requiem

Here you can see some screenshots for the DOS version which shows what a Jag version might look like.

If Songbird does indeed release this game I will definitly have to pick up a copy!

looksAWESOME!,probably same as 3DO version.

few tweaks.

Either way! We are waiting to purchase our copies!

I´m also interested :)

I stand corrected.

It was a while ago when someone else said that Songbird Productions had acquired the rights to Robinson's Requiem, this was at JSII.

Carl mentioned that he had a Mystery Project, maybe before the end of the year.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=129883

So my guess is that this might be Robinson's Requiem :ponder:

Edited by Isgoed

I don't want to be cynical, but they've been talking about MadBodies for at least five or six years. I look forward to seeing it eventually released, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a while yet...

......oh ye of little faith...

Actually, if I had things my way, you'd be playing at least 3 new titles by now.

Im pretty sure Mad Bodies is very close.....I know because we are pricing the

packaging for it. Mighty Frog wont eb too far behind that. Than......maybe I'll

be able to continue working on the others. A renderer from Scott will make a

lot of games come to pass( God willing of course).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...