bassguitari

carey85

crazyclimber

goatdan

Dan Iacovelli

jbanes

lapetino

longhorn

macbthpsw (yours also says Commodore Sucks)

mookighana

swingtown

tempest

the.golden.ax

vectorman

Please let me know if you're missing from the list, or would like to be added the last minute.

Also, feel free (in fact I encourage) you to bring any of your own games to play on the consoles/computers there that you'd like to share

with other AA members. I need to check what time the afterparty will start, as I have to coordinate it around another private one going on in the arcade hall. I also encourage you to bring snacks/drinks/whatever to share with your fellow AA members.

I'm not on the list...

But I'm also the guy bringing the CoCo setup... So that might be a conflict of interests! :)

But I'm also the guy bringing the CoCo setup... So that might be a conflict of interests! :)

Oooh.... Color me interested.

Tempest

I'm hoping that wasn't sarcasm!

Nope, I love semi-obscure computers (ok not obscure, but not really mainstream either).

Tempest

I'm a little dissapointed. I could have flown in to Chicago or Milwaukee, the NWGC website said 25 miles from both locations, so I picked the one with the shorter flight time. Turns out its 106 miles (2 Hours per mapquest) major bummer.

Aw crap, I see where the confusion came in. That was a copy and paste from the Olympia's material, it is supposed to be saying that once you get to the 894 interchange in Milwaukee, it is 25 miles from there.

Sorry about that. I'll edit the site slightly to fix that tonight. Still glad to see you coming!

I'm a little dissapointed. I could have flown in to Chicago or Milwaukee, the NWGC website said 25 miles from both locations, so I picked the one with the shorter flight time. Turns out its 106 miles (2 Hours per mapquest) major bummer.

Aw crap, I see where the confusion came in. That was a copy and paste from the Olympia's material, it is supposed to be saying that once you get to the 894 interchange in Milwaukee, it is 25 miles from there.

Sorry about that. I'll edit the site slightly to fix that tonight. Still glad to see you coming!

Honestly if my upgraded car rental turns out to be a Stang or an Impala like they promised me I'll appreciate the 106 mile drive. :D been driving a mini-van for the last three years... long gone is my 91 camaro.

AX

Oh on Saturday at 1:00pm swing by the BenHeck table thats when the Video mods will be show cased. I will have my modded Heavy Sixer there, a prototype 7800 video mod (not quite perfect), and a couple kits to look at. Also I will have some future portable renders for people to see.

I'm leaving as we speak. My car is loaded with goodies (please don't make me take them home!) and my wallet is loaded with cash (sadly I know I won't be taking that home). I don't know if anything is going on tonight, but I'll definitely be at the parties on Saturday. If you want to say hi, just look for me around Ian's (Ianoid's) table. I still look just like my picture from the AA Picture thread, so I'm hard to miss. :)

Tempest

Well I hope you guys have fun, I wont be able to go. Flights cost too much...$500-$900 dollars I thought that I was doing something wrong the otherday when I tried. Im still getting high(er) prices.

And it will take 8hr to get there at 500+miles to drive so, no no for me. Oh well got stuff coming around here soon anyhow. Have fun for me.

Well I hope you guys have fun, I wont be able to go. Flights cost too much...$500-$900 dollars I thought that I was doing something wrong the otherday when I tried. Im still getting high(er) prices.

And it will take 8hr to get there at 500+miles to drive so, no no for me. Oh well got stuff coming around here soon anyhow. Have fun for me.

should book your trip ahead of time, gas prices just went to 2.14 a gal here in IL.

Edited by Dan Iacovelli

If it's not too late, I'd love a badge with the AA peeps.

BTW, if anyone comes up with something fun to do at night (party?) tell me at the show or PM. I'm not a partay animal, but it might be fun to have a few beers or play games with folks. I'm leaving in a few minutes to head up there and set up.

Hey, if you guys grab me, I'll definitely get the first round of beers for the AA crew at the afterparty. I'll be wearing a bright red Nintendo sweatshirt on Saturday. (Long-time lurker, finally registered half a year ago around the time of Dan's event in Lombard.)

Sachin Agarwal

CEO, Dawdle

Edited by dawdledotcom

Ok, I have AA/Atarifest badges for the following people:

bassguitari

carey85

crazyclimber

goatdan

Dan Iacovelli

jbanes

lapetino

longhorn

macbthpsw (yours also says Commodore Sucks)

mookighana

swingtown

tempest

the.golden.ax

vectorman

Please let me know if you're missing from the list, or would like to be added the last minute.

Also, feel free (in fact I encourage) you to bring any of your own games to play on the consoles/computers there that you'd like to share

with other AA members. I need to check what time the afterparty will start, as I have to coordinate it around another private one going on in the arcade hall. I also encourage you to bring snacks/drinks/whatever to share with your fellow AA members.

I'm not on the list...

So how ridiculously last-minute could you make a badge? :) I'm (still) coming tomorrow and wouldn't mind one, but won't be terribly offended if I don't wind up being lucky enough. See everybody there!

EDIT: and by tomorrow, I mean today! :) (Saturday)

Edited by Atariman