IGNORED

Junies Creations Status

Junie

Yes I am alive and no I haven't gotten e-mail's since 08/17/02. Orders have been slow to be shipped due to money problems, and then my computer screwed me over so things got much worse than they were.

My computer with problems prevented me from checking who ordered what so that slowed done orders even more. Now it is somewhat running, I have to have it in only 16 colors to keep it from freezing/crashing constantly which it still does quite often. Most of my computer data also become corrupted and/or lost, and I still don't know what is going on with my PC.

After pulling some hardware from some older PC's I have and waiting to get some money to get some other hardware and countless hours of messing with it all I have got it to the point I was able to start to install programs again (Mail and my Invoice programs in particular).

Thankfully my invoice/order program is backed-up to a floppy whenever I make changes so all the order information is intact. However if anyone has tried to e-mail me since 08/17/02 the e-mails have mostly been lost, about all I recieved was some messages from the Stella List. So if you e-mailed me during that time until now please re-send your messages to junies_c@hotpop.com

My entire website including my shopping cart are now currently closed and will remain that way, how long it will be closed is unknown. As stated besides the computer problems, which were the icing on the cake, the business has been slowly sinking due to money problems and that is why it has been closed.

I will get everyones orders out as soon as I can, rest assured you will receive your order. I greatly appricate your pateince as I haven't yet (At least that I know of) gotten any bad messages.

I do want to be a active member in the Atari Community, so if possible I will re-open my business once I get everything settled. Business or no bussiness, I will still be around as I am not giving up my hardware hobby or love for the Atari systems.

That about does it for now, if anyone wants to contact me please do so at junies_c@hotpop.com (Any other e-mails you may have used before including @juniescreations.com may not work any more (As my .com website is being cancelled before it was public..)).

Here is the text from my website about eveything --

Due to current problems that we are having, our website and shopping cart have been closed until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause, but it is necessary.

The problem we are faced with is a lack of funds to keep this business going, this is due in part to many things (Low-profit margins, little/no personal income to use for the business, and various business costs/expenses). Add to that computer problems and we have some serious problems.

Currently we are working to get customer orders completed and shipped out when we can. We apologize for the long delays, but we are working to get your orders resolved. If you are waiting on a order please e-mail us directly at junies_c@hotpop.com (Most e-mails after 08/17/02 have been lost due to computer problems).

The fate of this business is unknown, I would like to get it up and running the way I always wanted it to, but currently it can not continue as it is/was. It's a sad fact that this had to happen, as things was really starting to take shape (I was getting even more orders than usual when I had to pull the website). Perhaps I can find a way to get the website back up and running better than ever in the future if I can get the problems resolved, only time will tell.

At the very least sometime in the future I will get my instructions online on how to create all the custom hardware items I was making. That way everyone can still have the items by creating them themselves, and perhaps people will have new ideas to create things to keep the custom hardware growing for the Atari Community.

I would like to thank everyone who has placed an order, or ever thought the hardware items and/or business idea were great. If I can make this business work I'll re-open it sometime in the future, if not thanks for your support and I hope to see you sometime on the AtariAge message boards (As I don't plan to quit my hobby or the love for the Atari systems).

I really appricate everyone's support. I have gotten numerous messages here and thru e-mail. Thank you all.

I honestly do want to re-open my business once I got all the problems worked out, but only time will tell. The main problem I need to work thru is the lack of money. It isn't nessacerly caused by small profits, just a business takes money to stay in business, and without a source of any personally (After all I am like many and live pay-check to pay-check) it is hard to keep it going.

I am working on a plan to resolve these problems without trying to raise prices of my items sky-high. There are various issues I can deal with to try and resolve the problems. First thing first is of course get everyone's orders out and everything done.

• 3 months later...
Has anyone heard from Junie lately?   :? I periodically try to send him email, but he hasn't responded in quite awhile.

No, and I'm about ready to start moving on this in an attempt to get back a large chunk of money I sent him. I sent him a message a few weeks ago and haven't gotten a response, and my patience now is about as worn as it's going to get. I will post more about this soon.

..Al

Orders have been slow to be shipped due to money problems

If I sent you 100$ for games you should send me the game. You have my 100$ and just send me the games.

I don't understand why someone will keep the 100$ and then say that they have money problems.....

If you have a personnal money problems, just try to resolve your problem with your money......not with my money.

I will never deal with a new business. I prefer to deal with a business/people that have a good reputation.

Sorry to be so rude but a few people are a/w for game......

Berlin to be exact.  :roll:

Okay, let's just cut to the chase:

Sebastien Clave

c/o Subotage Entertainment

Sonnenburgerstr. 56

10437 Berlin, Germany

Do not do business with this man. A large number of his Thrust+ special edition orders have never shipped (through no fault of Thomas Jentsch, the designer, who has tried his darndest to get them sent out) and he's also in posession of a PAL Boing! I sent him which I was supposed to get several items back in trade for. I'm out $85 to him myself. :P

Berlin to be exact.  :roll:

Okay, let's just cut to the chase:

Sebastien Clave

c/o Subotage Entertainment

Sonnenburgerstr. 56

10437 Berlin, Germany

Do not do business with this man. A large number of his Thrust+ special edition orders have never shipped (through no fault of Thomas Jentsch, the designer, who has tried his darndest to get them sent out) and he's also in posession of a PAL Boing! I sent him which I was supposed to get several items back in trade for. I'm out $85 to him myself. :P

I don't really understand this. IIRC, a portion of the Thrust + were finally recieved. He was going through some personal problems a while back, as well had an exhibition at a locl museum that he was putting together. I'm really worried about this as in the past he has been extremely trustworthy.

I think this is too early. I still believe some sets are on their way already and the remaining ones will be shipped too (some day).

I'd like to think so, but I gave the man the benefit of the doubt myself in an Atari trade, and I honestly think this is the first (and hopefully ONLY) time I've gotten screwed in one by an AA member. :( It doesn't take over a month to send somebody a loose Berenstain Bears and a boxed Reactor and Pac-Man. (I just looked up the trade details.)

I wouldn't go so far as not trusting him either, I am just teasing a little so he pops his head in and says something.  ;)

Taking what all of y'all have said to heart, I still have to say his slowness in shipping and failure to respond to messages would have resulted in a neutral or a negative if he were an eBay seller. But we'll see. :P

Throwing my hat into the ring:

Thomas is a kind, deservedly reputable figure on AA who has produced great products for the Atari 2600.

Jahfish and Junie are sketchy, evasive figures on AA who have failed to honor their commitments. I have recieved no response to my repeated requests to both for a refund.

The only reason for not laying into another "boo-hoo, I lost my $" thread is that it frankly isn't worth the effort. Again: if anyone wants to band together and really push this issue forward, I'm on board. I have extensive documentation.

Fanasize all day about space ships or neat products, but when you take preorders hike it up and deliver.

Jahfish and Junie are sketchy, evasive figures on AA who have failed to honor their commitments. I have recieved no response to my repeated requests to both for a refund.

For the records: I got no response from Fish for over four weeks now. And his last post to an AtariAge forum is from 10/20/02. :sad:

But Mike, IIRC (and my list is not wrong) you already got a copy from Thrust+ (though after a huge delay with the wrong number). Right? :ponder: