IGNORED

The 'Changing Careers Holy Crap! It's HOW SOON Until Christmas?!' sale

Starhopper

Yes, friends, using the poor economy and a changing work environment as an excuse to hit the 'career reset button' I have embarked on a multi-month vacation, of sorts. My new position begins two weeks into next month, but the mortgage still has to be paid, so I'm liquidating some of my usual standby ATARI stock. :D

None of these carts are remarkable (the only one above a 3 on the rairity guide is Pitfall II in one of the ebay auctions), but all are playable. Most are in excellent shape, while some have marginally plaquey to horrid labels. If you want to see individual pics, let me know. Questions, likewise. Prices on this list are negotiable, as I will give a break to people buying large quantities, and as most of you who have bought from me know, I do actual postage rates, and not that eBay 'I'm gonna make a massive profit on my shipping' crap. I will combine shipping, too.

Auctions are here

Lists are below the pics. Thanks! :cool:prices marked do not include shipping

S5300009-1.jpg

This is an eight-cart binder labeled with the Imagic-style font. Close inspection of the edge will reveal a small split on the crease. It still seems sound, but I wouldn't let the kids play with it :P SOLD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S5300008-1.jpg

These are all in fair to great condition, label wise:

• Chopper Command -- $2.00
  • Fishing Derby -- $2.00
  • Fishing Derby -- $2.00
  • River Raid -- $2.00
  • River Raid -- $2.00
  • Pitfall -- $2.00
  • Grand Prix -- $2.00
  • Barnstorming -- $2.00
  • Stampede -- $2.00
  • Kaboom -- $2.00
  • Star Voyager -- $2.00
  • Cosmic Ark -- $2.00
  • Trick Shot with manual -- $2.00 (not Pictured, but in the same condition as the rest)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S5300011.jpg

These carts are in a little worse shape, label wise:

• River Raid -- $1.00
  • Pitfall -- $1.00
  • Chopper Command -- $1.00
  • Starmaster -- SOLD

S5300006-1.jpg

These hurt to look at, but they play well. Free to a good home--just pay shipping

Message me or email with questions. Thanks! :D

Edited by Starhopper