IGNORED

New year's disc 2009

pps

Like the last two years I´d like to get your entries for another edition of the New Year´s Disc.

Every entry is welcome and I´ll try to put all togehter until Januar 1st.

Code what you want, make a picture or a music tune, give us your newest game, even what you want - it even should be for our beloved machine. The aim of this 'contest' is simply haveing fun creating something new and/or haveing fun watching this as a nice start into the new year with our machines.

Send your entry to nyd2009ATppsberlinPUNKTde or simply ad here for download if you want to show it before deadline...

The contest is NOW open and will end just before the new year arrives, at the end of sylvester eve.

In hope for many entries this time...

Send your entry to nyd2009ATppsberlinPUNKTde or simply ad here for download if you want to show it before deadline...

And err,

for the non-german speakers out there: AT means @ and the german PUNKT means point, err .

So the e-mail adress should be clear now... -Andreas Koch.

To stop the speculation, this entries arrived yet...

Nice music tune by MK

Funny game from Cybernoid

My work on installing all onto my PC again is nearly finished, so I hope to be able coding very soon ;)

Edited by pps

• 2 weeks later...

Since I got some time now, I did 2 little pictures for this disc, so I´m not only a collector anymore this time ;)

There are rumours, that we will have at least 2 atr this year and as you all know we will have a great game again :) I´m happy to get all these cool entries from all over the world each year and I´m glad, that all of you have fun with my little child :love:

Here a short list, what we have so far:

Xmas synth by emkay

Click!+ by Cybernoid

Maya picture by Wrathchild

Monster Bash by Thelen

2 TIP animations by Miker

2 pictures by PP´s

and then there are two people with beta versions, to be completed (Heaven & Rybags)

I´m looking forward of what arrives next ;)

OK - my Christmas one seems to be working properly at last. Not happy with the picture, but I want to move onto other stuff.

You can grab it from http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...t&p=1648352

With luck I'll have my even better graphics system in time for NYE and try to do some stuff for that.

Thanks for this cool entry :thumbsup:

... and off course every other entry is welcome too ;)

Awesome work on the disc PP's. Actually, awesome work by everyone who put time into the entries... I look forward to this every year, as it is perfectly timed between ABBUC software contests. It is going to be another great Atari New Year.

I see you created a Manual for Click!. Thanks for doing that!

I also have some info here: http://atari.hobby-site.com/click

Edited by Cybernoid