IGNORED

Doctor Clu's Garage Sale

doctorclu

Still have an Amiga 500 in the box available. Even let it go cheap. icon_smile.gif

I have a deal pending on Battlesphere so that is out. I'll have a list here soon.

Naw Im into stuff for 2000's - 4000's.

I have t o get rid of a 500 & 1000 and afew 2000 too.

BS is a great game I hope I never have to or want to sell it...icon_neutral.gif

• 11 months later...

BTW, glad to hear from two people in one day on this old garage sale thread. I mean wow!!

I will have new for sale items posted soon since I am planning on repurposing space in my house soon. I know what I "need" in my Atari collection, and the rest will be up for sale.

Will have non Atari items in there too.

Basics when quoting me a price, give me a quote that makes it worthwhile for me to package items and hunt down the boxes (usually at least $10) to something that is APPROACHING what the items are generally going for.

So if you have three items, $10 is a good start. :) Depending on the items price each one from there.

What I have no real control over is the cost of shipping, which will be figured above the cost of what we decide on.

You might be better off buying in big lots since no item will leave here for less than $10, but if bundled with other items, an individual item might be willing to go for less than $10. Make sense?

Anyway, detailed spring cleaning list coming soon.

Still have an Amiga 500 in the box available. Even let it go cheap. icon_smile.gif

I have a deal pending on Battlesphere so that is out. I'll have a list here soon.

How much would you want for a Amiga 1000.

How much would you want for a Amiga 1000.

Check my post for Amiga updates. Dr.Clus not my sale spot.:ponder:

Also BUMP! for a great member (Clu) and seller, buy his stuff up!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Also BUMP! for a great member (Clu) and seller, buy his stuff up!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Nonner242! The Amiga 500 is all I got at this point.

I am updating my first message on this thread, so check that from time to time, or you'll get notifications of updates via E-mail if you are subscribed to this thread. Really surprised this thread is still here, and some of the list is outdated and I apologize and update as I go. But I'm digging a lot out right now and in the mood (as I tend to be this time of year) to dig stuff out, spring clean, sell things that I might not normally, and go through all the packaging and shipping.

Added some more today, and will be adding a lot more soon. :)

Thanks Nonner242! The Amiga 500 is all I got at this point.

I am updating my first message on this thread, so check that from time to time, or you'll get notifications of updates via E-mail if you are subscribed to this thread. Really surprised this thread is still here, and some of the list is outdated and I apologize and update as I go. But I'm digging a lot out right now and in the mood (as I tend to be this time of year) to dig stuff out, spring clean, sell things that I might not normally, and go through all the packaging and shipping.

Added some more today, and will be adding a lot more soon. :)

Still interested in the Amiga 500. Should have the money in a week or two once my Neo Geo AES sells, unless you can't wait that long and have other people interested.

Edited by ATARI7800fan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This was on a slight recess, there are those that had expressed interest in some items. I did my summer cleaning, and now I might be out of time before another big project in my life.

So thanks for the interest expressed, and perhaps I'll resume this sale in the future.

Closed for now.

• 1 year later...

And re-opened. :)

I think I need to call it a day with Atari, but this will be an advantage to you. My prices will not be as high as those on E-bay, but an offer is the rough ballpark would be nice.

I'll have a more complete list soon, but I can say so far we are looking at various Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Atari 8 bit, and Jaguar items.

I think I'll keep the Lynx stuff, sorry. :P

Jaguar stuff has 2 catboxes (selling for between $200-$250 on ebay),

2 CD units (one with box)... unboxed is going for about $250, and boxed is going for $350.

I have a Flash card, will take $500 for that.

SuperMas Pro Stick, till take $125 for that.

Rotary controller, $100.

I have a fairly wide variety of Jaguar games both CD and cart for everything except Scatologic and 3D Stooges games. Write and ask if you are looking for a title and we can work out a price from there.

-------------

5200.. have a 128 in 1 USB cart for sale.

Also have a large lot of working game cartridges, no shells. Sell those for like $5 a piece.

-------------

2600 / 7800 I have a Cuttle Cart 2... not in a big hurry to get rid of, but if you want one bad enough... ;)

--------------

Atari 8 bit computers ... I have a large amount of disk and cartridge games. I also have a pretty good variety of parts for the Atari 400 and 800... shell parts, IC's, etc. Let me know.

Got a boxed Atari 400. I have a boxed 800, though the box is not in as good of shape.

Need a Incogneto? Not in a big hurry but if you missed that boat and are looking for one, I'll hear offers.

-----------------

I recently came across some Commodore stuff lately.

I have a 1702 monitor in the box for the sell, and the box is in fairly good shape. :)

Have a variety of software for the C=64, and a C=64 and drives.

Anyone looking for a Forth cartridge? Got one.

And while not in a hurry to get rid of the SX-64, If you want one bad enough.. :P

-------

If anyone has a interest in the Newton MessagePad and E-Mate, let me know.

Anyway, should have a more complete list soon.

Edited by doctorclu

Cool Mimo, PM me an offer and we can build from there. Might be able to help on all the above.

As for other requests to the stuff above, I should have more complete lists of cartridges for the various systems. I think most systems will go for fairly good rates, but the Jaguar stuff, buyer be warned, will not be overly cheap, but is available.

I am definitely ready to buite the bullet and am in the market for Atari Jaguar system (cables, controller) + Protector SE (for homebrew dev).

Can't seem to figure out from your description, if you also have a base system, or only catboxes and CD drives.

Could you shoot me a PM with the expected price for the things above ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Updates:

The Cuttle Cart 2 -Sold (on its way to new owner)

Handheld Coleco game -Pac-Man - Sell in process.

Some new items for sale:

Atari 800 - Cartridge doors, Cartridge trays, all sorts of mother and daughter boards, ram and rom boards. Not so much in the upper and lower casing as some have requested, but hope to get more in the immediate future...

Atari 8-bit computer chips and components. I got a whole bunch of replacement chips. Ask me and I'll see if I have what you're looking for.

Atari 800 Computer in the Box - This Atari 800 works fine, looks nice, but the box is one of the nicest boxes for the Atari 800 I have seen. I have one in the box not quite as nice, but I like it since it was sold at a Military Exchange. :)

Atari 600XL in the box. (Box in fairly good shape)

Atari ST 1040 STF in the box. (Box is .. there.) :P

I also have a Jaguar in the box, and the Jaguar CD in the box.

More to come, thanks for your patience.

If there is interest in the SX64 portable Commodore I believe I would be up for offers, though that would be heavy for shipping.

Updates:

The Cuttle Cart 2 -Sold (on its way to new owner)

Handheld Coleco game -Pac-Man - Sell in process.

Some new items for sale:

Atari 800 - Cartridge doors, Cartridge trays, all sorts of mother and daughter boards, ram and rom boards. Not so much in the upper and lower casing as some have requested, but hope to get more in the immediate future...

Atari 8-bit computer chips and components. I got a whole bunch of replacement chips. Ask me and I'll see if I have what you're looking for.

Atari 800 Computer in the Box - This Atari 800 works fine, looks nice, but the box is one of the nicest boxes for the Atari 800 I have seen. I have one in the box not quite as nice, but I like it since it was sold at a Military Exchange. :)

Atari 600XL in the box. (Box in fairly good shape)

Atari ST 1040 STF in the box. (Box is .. there.) :P

I also have a Jaguar in the box, and the Jaguar CD in the box.

More to come, thanks for your patience.

If there is interest in the SX64 portable Commodore I believe I would be up for offers, though that would be heavy for shipping.

i want to buy from u the 2 shells for the skunkboards tell me your price and how can i pay u??

thanks

• 2 weeks later...