IGNORED

Come test your video game console prowess!

I got 48 before I started cheating.

Some that I noticed they missed: AdventureVision, Amiga CDTV, RCA Studio II, Sega Pico, Memorex VIS, Atari XE, Nuon.

Also, they shouldn't have included the INTV 2 and Master System 2... after all, they didn't include the Top-Loading NES, SNES2, GB Micro, Genesis 2 & 3, etc... It was also silly to include so many Odyssey systems. GP32 and GP2X probably shouldn't have been listed either, as they were never really sold outside Korea (internet mail order shouldn't really count).

--Zero

You got 44 out of 69 Video Game Systems (released in the U.S.)

I tried wonderswan like 10 times and started to doubt my ability to spell swan!! I didn't try Sega Master System II because it wasn't really a NEW system in that it took the same games!! In that respect GenesisII, Genesis 3, NES Top Loader, SNES JR, DS Lite, Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Micro, Game Boy Advance SP etc etc should have been in there but they weren't!

Still it was fun.

Edited by MN12BIRD

I got 40 without cheating, and I typed in Wonderswan like 5 times and it didn't come up, and I used PC Engine, of course it didn't recognise it. And I tried C64GS and XEGS, both don't come up.

Forgot some obvious ones: 3DO, N Gage, Neo Geo. But SMS II, and those Magnavox Pongs, surely they are the same.

Edited by Alison DeMeyer

here's a nice atari quiz guess the game

I didn't even bother to finish because of two flaws.

1 - I'm wrong for saying "Circus Atari" when that's the name of the game as per both the screen shot and box shot. Answer is just "Circus" because they are using the telegames version which is the same game and uses the same artwork. :roll: :roll: :roll:

2 - The difficulty levels don't seem to reflect any difficulty difference. As a matter of fact, I found the hard ones easier to remember then some of the easy ones. I guess maybe the hard ones are hard because of BS trickery like above. :ponder:

I got 43 on the video game system quiz.

It was a decent quiz, but there were a few things which really threw me.

For instance, there's no Game Boy Micro or DS Lite on the list, yet the Master System II is listed. Likewise, the Intellivision 2 is listed but apparrently MUST be entered as "Intellivision II."

While I can understand the Odysseys being listed as consoles, the inclusion of the Nintendo Game and Watch is completely baffling. Although I did guess the R-Zone would be on the list, it similarly doesn't belong. And since these are on the list, where's the AdventureVision?

The Flashbacks being on the list is really strange. Those are plug and plays (even though the Flashback II can be modded with a cart port).

I spelled the TG-16 several different ways before I had to conclude it wasn't on the list. Afterwards, I found it had to be spelled very precisely.

Edited by Gabriel

here's a nice atari quiz guess the game

and a nes one nintendo

These were much more casual quizes.

On the Atari one, I got one wrong. It was Keystone Kapers which I incorrectly remembered the title being Keystone Kops, but otherwise knew.

On the Nintendo one, I got one wrong. It was the question for Mega-Man III. I had not the faintest idea which installment it was (they're all the same anyway), so I just guessed Mega Man II.

I considered the NES quiz the poorer of the two, because I don't pay much attention to that system's library and still managed to almost ace the quiz.