IGNORED

Info about English versions of French games needed

advfan

I would like to know which of these French games (mostly adventures) had English versions released and which ones were only released in French.

L'Aigle d'Or - Le Retour

Asterix chez Rahazade

Asterix et le Coup du Menhir

B.A.T.

B.A.T. 2

Bargon Attack

Emmanuelle

Fascination

Geisha

Gobliins 2 & 3

Ishar 2 & 3

Manoir de Morteville

Maupiti Island

Operation Stealth

Passagers du Vent & 2

Trauma

Voyageurs du Temp

Emanuelle definitly was available in English. AFAIK the Automation crack of the game is in English.

But, was it made by the publishing company or was it a hack from the cracking crew? Only interested if it was made by the publishing company, so that I can hunt for these original versions on Ebay.

All the games you mention are available in English (or multi-lingual) versions for the Atari ST,

with the possible exception of "L'Aigle d'Or - Le Retour".

I know there's an English aka title for this one ("Golden Eagle"), but I don't recall seeing it anywhere.

As for Trauma: that's just a little old shooter with not much text in it at all... :-)

All the games you mention are available in English (or multi-lingual) versions for the Atari ST,

with the possible exception of "L'Aigle d'Or - Le Retour".

I know there's an English aka title for this one ("Golden Eagle"), but I don't recall seeing it anywhere.

As for Trauma: that's just a little old shooter with not much text in it at all... :-)

As Kalz said, everything you posted was released in English, whith the exception of 'L'aigle d'or: le retour".

Main reasons for the latters to be canned for an english release are that the 1st Aigle d'or was a smash hit in France only (it was an Oric game), and the ST sequel 'Le retour' didnt do well sales-wise to say the least. Actually it was a huge flop that costed a lot of money to Loriciel. :(

Edited by Atariforce