IGNORED

Sean Kelly MultiCarts Coming to the Cuckwagon

Parrothead

Sean and I have been emailing back and forth and I have persuaded him to start bringing some of his multicart business to the Chuckwagon. As you are well aware, his carts usually get eaten up fast on Ebay, poached and resold for at least twice his selling price. I am hoping some of those "poachers" won't find these items over here (none of you would do this would you :roll: ) so many others will have an opportunity to get his stuff for the very reasonable and conservative prices he charges.

He has indicated that a small batch of his Vectrex multicarts as well as a couple other possible surprises will be listed in the next week or so. Keep your eyes peeled.

• 3 weeks later...
Just had a look nothing yet.

Cool. I did not know Sean was still making multi carts.

I bought my 5200 multicart from Classics, and my Colecovsion cart second hand, but it was a Classics cart too.

What systems does he make now? Does he still use the dip switch or on screen selection? Are they all preprogrammed, or can you add games like Classic's new multicarts.

Sean and I have been emailing back and forth and I have persuaded him to start bringing some of his multicart business to the Chuckwagon. As you are well aware, his carts usually get eaten up fast on Ebay, poached and resold for at least twice his selling price. I am hoping some of those "poachers" won't find these items over here (none of you would do this would you :roll: ) so many others will have an opportunity to get his stuff for the very reasonable and conservative prices he charges.

He has indicated that a small batch of his Vectrex multicarts as well as a couple other possible surprises will be listed in the next week or so. Keep your eyes peeled.

mmmmm... Vectrex... :D

Just had a look nothing yet.

Cool. I did not know Sean was still making multi carts.

I bought my 5200 multicart from Classics, and my Colecovsion cart second hand, but it was a Classics cart too.

What systems does he make now? Does he still use the dip switch or on screen selection? Are they all preprogrammed, or can you add games like Classic's new multicarts.

They will more than likely be preprogrammed. I really like Classics multicarts too. They give you a choice of what you want on them. As Sean Kelly makes wonderful items as well but I second on Classics multicarts because of their ease of use and your own programmability. :cool: