IGNORED

Grand Theft Auto for Intellivision

jboypacman

Funny.

What ever happened to Grand Theftendo?

Best guess is that it was all a scam.

The summary is first he was writting this and saying that once it was done, he was going to release the rom. Then he claimed it was done, but then said he wasn't going to release it because despite the fact it was playable using standard mappers, he was going to do make his own custom mapper to make it better, and would release it only when that was done. Of course this custom mapper was only going to work with his custom homebrewed hardware devkit (or if gave details of his mapper to other coders so they could write a mapper plugin for emus, but he never expressed any intention of doing that). Nothing was ever heard again, and eventually his webpage was completely erased except for the Grandtheftendo title logo.

There was no reason for him to not honor his original intention, other then not existing.

Years later, I'm still pissed about this.

Anywho. Tobad there isn't any plans to really make GTA for Intellivision. I'd even be willing to buy that on cart for that! :cool:

I've seen that video before, but I'd never seen the Nintendo one until today. The Inty one is still just awesome, though, especially the voices you hear when *censored*

You mean

Yeah, I never saw that before today either. That one looks alot nicer then that one the faker claimed to have been developing. :P