IGNORED

Online copy of Atari 1025 printer manual?

Allan

I'm actually quite surprised that there isn't a lot more available by way of manuals. I was looking for electronic versions of service manuals for the 800XL and 1050 disk drive a little while ago and couldn't find anything. There was one place that offered a downloadable version for sale, but they wanted $50 for it. B&C Computervisions and Best Electronics both have the service manuals listed in their online catalog for prices ranging from $20 to $30 each -- for hardcopy versions. I'm guessing this is why the Atari community isn't offering them freely as downloads; they want to support the last remaining Atari dealers. Either that or scanning a service manual would prove to be one hell of an undertaking.

With respect to the Atari 1025 printer manual that you're seeking (I assume you're in need of a user manual for that printer) I would suggest sending an email to Best Electronics or B&C Computervisions. I'm sure one of them could probably hook you up with an actual user manual.