IGNORED

Left 4 Dead

Cobra Kai

I ordered this a few days ago.

Should be here hopefully tomorrow, next week at the latest.

My brother had gotten it for Xmas so that pushed me over the edge, but honestly it was mostly all the praise (Artlovers usual negative review notwithstanding) it got in this very thread that got me thinking of it, in spite of having like at least 2 dozen games I have but haven't played yet!

Looking forward to some serious 4-way zombie massacres soon!!!

Tried it out tonight. Man those zombies are pretty dang fast I must say.

The game is certainly intense, and because it's always different, you can't rely on things being in the same spot.

I went to grab some pipe bombs the second time through the 3 rd level and unfortunately they weren't there (Dang I really need one too)

We played on the normal setting, Jeeze i can't imagine the expert setting.

On Expert the zombies do 20 points of damage per hit. Compared to Normal which is only 2 points damage.

I finally beat No Mercy on Expert, it takes alot of patience and the only real hard parts are taking out the Tanks.

Here's some info I found out about the Tank, and some advice:

-If you are going to try to kill the Tank with guns, DON'T light it on fire. The Tank doesn't actually take damage from Fire, it just makes him faster. BUT, the fire puts the Tank on a timer, and if you keep away from him, he will de-spawn in about 30 seconds after being lit.

-So, decide how you want to fight the tank when you hear his music and rumbling. If you set him on fire, run away. Otherwise shoot him. On expert you are advised to light him on fire and run because I haven't figure it out yet, but he takes over 10,000 damage to kill I'm pretty sure.

On expert you are advised to light him on fire and run because I haven't figure it out yet, but he takes over 10,000 damage to kill I'm pretty sure.

If you just run back the way you came will he follow? Can you hide like in a room you've passed go in and close the door maybe? Those tanks are bad on normal, I can't imagine them on expert.

On expert you are advised to light him on fire and run because I haven't figure it out yet, but he takes over 10,000 damage to kill I'm pretty sure.

If you just run back the way you came will he follow? Can you hide like in a room you've passed go in and close the door maybe? Those tanks are bad on normal, I can't imagine them on expert.

He'll hunt you down endlessly unless you light him on fire I think. He can also break safe room doors, so don't go hiding in rooms, that's suicide. On Normal he's really not too bad, the auto shotgun will down him with 15 shots.