IGNORED

If this was not the Dreamcast deal of a lifetime...

If this was not the Dreamcast deal of a lifetime, I dont know what is...

Power Stone, Chu Chu Rocket, Tomb Raider: Lost Revelations, House of the Dead 2, Smashpack, Dinosaur, Sonic Adventure 2, Sega Marine Fishing, Soul Calibur, Toy Commander, Marvel vs. Capcom and Typing of the Dead...

for $10!

I'm on a lucky streak!! :D :D :D

Since this news benefits no one other than yourself, I hope a serious streak of bad luck meets you. Balance of the universe and all. Yeah, everyone loves being told about what cool shit they missed out on.

"Dude! Too bad you were in a coma last week! They were giving away free 3Ghz pentiums at Certain Computer and Electronics Store!"

New or used?

I wish I could find Sonic 2 for $14.99 or less. Anytime I see it it's still priced at $40.

I know what you mean, I'm still waiting for Airforce Delta 2 and Arwowings 2 to come down in price, they seem to be between $40-50 every time I see them, of course, walmart and Kmart and the like are the only places I've seen them. i keep hoping they will pop up at my EB store, but since they have been running $50 specials on used DC's again and offering them FREE with $75 in software, the selection is drying up VERY quickly and it doesn't look like too amny people have been selling to renew the inventory...by the way, in another thread someone included Cannon Spike in the "import only" release lists and I just saw a US copy at EB, so this game WAS released in the states (EB doesn't carry imports-not here).

If this was not the Dreamcast deal of a lifetime, I dont know what is...

Power Stone, Chu Chu Rocket, Tomb Raider: Lost Revelations, House of the Dead 2, Smashpack, Dinosaur, Sonic Adventure 2, Sega Marine Fishing, Soul Calibur, Toy Commander, Marvel vs. Capcom and Typing of the Dead...

for $10!

I'm on a lucky streak!! :D  :D  :D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap where did you find that?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?Great find. :D :?: :!:

Since this news benefits no one other than yourself, I hope a serious streak of bad luck meets you. Balance of the universe and all. Yeah, everyone loves being told about what cool shit they missed out on.

"Dude! Too bad you were in a coma last week! They were giving away free 3Ghz pentiums at Certain Computer and Electronics Store!"

Jesus H. fucking Christ.

Before your time here is over, you'll be telling about your stuff, so shut the hell up.

You're so polite.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand this attitude toward the Dreamcast - thinking the system and its games are now crap and worthless. It's like they think it's as outdated as a 2600 or Intellivision, when in my opinion I think it's still just as current as anything else and could still compete if Sega hadn't pulled the plug and software was still being produced for it.

I picked up NFL 2K1 at Circuit City for $9.99 and am totally impressed with it. I've got nearly 30 games now and see no reason to stop using my DC or to pack it away and replace it with a GC, XBox or PS2. I mean, it seems people are still giving more props to the PS1 than the DC, and the DC is a far superior machine. Why was the DC forgotten and dismissed so quickly?

Of course, that attitude allows those of us who don't feel that way to build up great collections of excellent games for cheap.

Why was the DC forgotten and dismissed so quickly?

Sales ! Sega lost a lot of money on the Saturn and the DC that's why they pulled out of the hardware market and are making killer games for other platforms now.

NOW give me my Panzer Dragoon for XBOX ! :D