IGNORED

CANCELLED:Maze Game(Atari 2600)

Primordial Ooze

Merry Christmas Everyone. Have i got a present for you, attached is a tech demo of my latest game which i have yet to name. The purpose of the game is to reach the exit in the fewest amount of "steps". So far you can move the player around the board, but there is no code to check for collision with the walls or exit at the moment. Hope everyone enjoys their Christmas!

2600Hero

Edited by Open Source Pong

• 2 weeks later...

Whats an Astar sub? Not quite but, i decided to make my game about a planet who's core is collapsing and the player is trapped at the core and tries to escape before it explodes. I also added a twist:

Since you are at the planet's core you can't see the planet's walls. However your ship comes equipped with an laser that will run on the ships energy reserves. As long as the laser is turned on, you will be able to see the planet's walls, but doing so will drain the ship's energy reserves. Don't leave your laser on too long or your ships will run out of energy and its game over.

You turn on the ships laser by holding the fire button. I haven't decided on the name yet but planet peril sounds nice but unfortinately is taken.

Edited by Open Source Pong