IGNORED

The *real* Supersystem

remowilliams

:ponder: :?

An adaptor that allows one to play 5200 games on the 7800. :roll:

As pointed out earlier, it's a bit big. :ponder:

I wonder if you could get a 5200 on a chip and add a cart port? I think a 5200 adaptor for the 7800 would rule, have to make logic on the board to use the keyboard controller as the 5200 keypad. I really think this would go over great if the damn 5200 could shrink down to less than 2 feet long...lol..

I wonder if you could get a 5200 on a chip and add a cart port? I think a 5200 adaptor for the 7800 would rule, have to make logic on the board to use the keyboard controller as the 5200 keypad. I really think this would go over great if the damn 5200 could shrink down to less than 2 feet long...lol..

this'll do it for ya...

post-7210-1231024089.jpg

Sure, if the 5200 Flashback would have happened, something like that may be possible. Otherwise, much too large of a project and costly.

except that a pc is not a video game system. video game systems shalt not get adware, or bsods (etc.) it's in the bible (in corinthians iirc,)

also I want an all in one (and yes I want all the controller ports,) for purely practical reasons. I have and collect all console formats evar (say true, say thank you,) and anything that allows me to enjoy that with one less system on the giant squid like array of switchboxes makes me happy.

tho unless the emus for xbox/ps3 etc get actual cart & controller ports and 100% 60fps accuracy, I don't consider those a solution. Fun when ur stuff is in storage cause u don't have room for your house-sized collection, tho.

• 1 month later...
Everthing is getting smaller..they could make a small 5200 adapter

Blasphemy! Anything 5200 must be big. I'm envisioning an adapter with internal controller storage, and maybe room for a dozen or so of your favorite carts.

Blasphemy! Anything 5200 must be big. I'm envisioning an adapter with internal controller storage, and maybe room for a dozen or so of your favorite carts.

That'd be sweet!

:rolling:

Sounds like the carrying case. It's HUGE. I wish I had one.

Allan

Ya I'm still having a hell of a time getting my Wii games to boot properly on my 2600 no matter what I've tried :P

That's because of the size of the discs. Try the GC discs instead.

Your right!! Damn! Should of tried that awhile ago! Now to find a game that uses 1 button..... :rolling:

• 4 months later...