IGNORED

Game productions 2008

patjomki

Hello,

I just put together a short list of all new games for the ATARI 8 bit line of computers in 2008. Hope it is completed:

Animal Party

Blackbox

Bomb Jack (conversion)

Bump

Byx-Man

Click!+

Cookie Monster

Eckn+

Fireball 1k

Gwobby's Adventure

Hobgoblin (conversion)

Indiana Jones III - Tajemstvi Svateho Gralu

Knight Lore (conversion)

Loops of Zen

Metagalactic Llamas (conversion)

Monster Bash

Night Driver (conversion)

Raim

Sudoku (Isaac Davis)

Swapz

Yoomp! (NTSC version)

So, seems that 2008 was a good year for fresh game productions. My wishes are that 2009 is going to be as good as 2008 or even better. ;)

Regards,

patjomki

Hello,

I just put together a short list of all new games for the ATARI 8 bit line of computers in 2008. Hope it is completed:

It isn't. Is many gore games from KAZ compo "napisze se", and few more. Fake Frogger! by me for example.

I think, that when atarionline.pl go back - Kaz will write about all games from 2008 year (KAZ COMPO).

Best regards,

Sikor

For me 2009 will be a year to better strike the work/homelife balance right and (as I think is true for many of us) hopefully both shouldn't keep me so busy that progressing some of those A8 projects can be achieved :), although in the current climate being busy is a good thing :(.

Certainly I'm guilty of having many projects part way to decency and even a few being close to reasonable, so for this year I resolve to try and pull my finger out a bit and complete something. :cool:

Thanks goes to the support this board gives to the developers here as well as to the other developers (software and hardware, including the musicians and graphics artists too!) as there is a good sense of helping each other out here (as well as the good heated debates ;)) and the talent here certainly gives me inspiration to persue this "3-register limited" black-art during my spare-time. :D

Best wishes to all,

Mark & family

PS: today I've finally gotten around to collate project sources from various machines of mine onto one machine and so I'll start running through each of them and write up a summary of what stage they are at and what hope there is for their progression.

The KazKompo 2008 list:

1. Alfabet (Action!)

2. Animal Party (assembler)

3. ATASCII Squad (Turbo Basic XL)

4. ATASCII Squash (Turbo Basic XL)

5. Barrel (Turbo Basic XL)

6. Blackbox (assembler)

7. Bomb Jack (assembler)

8. Bump (Action!)

9. Byx-Man (Turbo Basic XL)

10. Car Crash (Atari Basic)

11. Click! (assembler)

12. Click! Christmas Edition (assembler)

13. Cookie Monster (Turbo Basic XL)

14. Der Hürdenläufer (Atari Basic)

15. Dratewka the Shoemaker (Turbo Basic XL)

16. ECKN+ (assembler)

17. Fake Frogger! (Turbo Basic XL)

18. Fireball 1k (assembler)

19. Gwobby's Adventure (Atari Basic)

20. Gwobby Jr. (Atari Basic)

21. Graaa (Turbo Basic XL)

22. Hobgoblin (assembler)

23. Indiana Jones 3 (Atari Basic)

24. Jeopardy (VolksForth)

25. Knight Lore (assembler)

26. L.E.M. (Atari Basic)

27. LarkaNOID (Turbo Basic XL)

28. Linker! (Turbo Basic XL)

29. Loops of Zen (assembler)

30. Metagalactic Llamas (assembler)

31. Miszcz Qwerty aka Qwerty Masta (Atari Basic)

32. MITE (Atari Basic)

33. Night Driver (assembler)

34. Parachute Deja Vu (Turbo Basic XL)

35. Planeta Caco (Atari Basic)

36. Planeta Caco II (Turbo Basic XL)

37. Ostatni (Turbo Basic XL)

38. Raim (Action!)

39. Refleks (Atari BrainFuck+)

40. Space Invaders Edition 2008 (Advan Basic)

41. Sudoku (assembler)

42. Swapz (assembler)

I didn't put "Yoomp" here, because as far as I know a new version doesn't provide any new features (as for example "ECKN+" does).

Edited by Kaz atarionline.pl

The KazKompo 2008 list:

1. Alfabet (Action!)

42. Swapz (assembler)

I didn't put "Yoomp" here, because as far as I know a new version doesn't provide any new features (as for example "ECKN+" does).

Wow! Thanks for completing it. The list is really quite impressive. So thanks to all the developers for their work.

Regarding Yoomp!: Well, for those players who only have a NTSC setup the new version provides a playable version of the game. Apart from that there are level codes in version 1.1.

Regards,

patjomki

Edited by patjomki

Certainly I'm guilty of having many projects part way to decency and even a few being close to reasonable, so for this year I resolve to try and pull my finger out a bit and complete something. :cool:
Excellent. Great stuff, it is hard to see a project right through to fruision. Like most, I have a ton of half finished and abandoned stuff too. I'll look forward to seeing the progress on your projects.

PS: today I've finally gotten around to collate project sources from various machines of mine onto one machine and so I'll start running through each of them and write up a summary of what stage they are at and what hope there is for their progression.
:) just like me too, my stuff is all over the place on different systems and laptops. Normally i'm super organised but for some reason my a8 work is all over the place. Gotta get all that sorted on mine too this year.