IGNORED

eightbit

oesii

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Purchased a box full of miscellaneous gaming goodies including a couple of Jaguar controllers, a couple of great Wico joysticks, a Suncom TAC-2 joystick, a Jaguar powerpack, some INTV games, a brand new copy of Sega Sport NFL 2K for the Dreamcast, and a Wico command control trackball controller. Eightbit is a really nice guy and was a pleasure to do business with. He forgot to ship the Wico command control in the initial shipment and went ahead and shipped it alone and didn't even charge me! I have already done business with him again and will continue to do so as long as he has classic gaming goodies for sale.

tjb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought an Atari Jaguar Skunkboard from eightbit and it arrived here in Arizona in perfect condition. :D

Eightbit ships fast! - he used a box to protect the Skunk as I requested, and had put tracking on the package for me also - Since the Skunks are out of production and I wanted a way to check on it.

I would do business again with eightbit, and I would definitely recommend him to others, that are looking to buy from him.

:) AAA+++ An Excellent Atari Age marketplace seller!!!

Cheers!!!

:cool: :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just made the LARGEST trade ever!!! With eightbit. Guy ships like he owns a factory for shipping stuff. Everything was wrapped amazingly! I would trade with this guy again in the future anytime. He shipped first, but I would have no problems shipping first as we go forward.! A man of his word and the extras were amazing as well..!

icon_mrgreen.gificon_thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Received another batch of PS2 goodness. Every case, manual and disc truly looks like new. No scratches, greasy fingerprints or defects anywhere on anything. One of the very few people I know that takes care of their stuff as well as I do. It's not about being "anal" folks - it's about being 'normal'. No reason why MOST peoples used media has to look like they were used as frisbees. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase or trade stuff with Bruce in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a slightly used microwave box in the mail from Eightbit just yesterday.....icon_thumbsup.gif I opened up the box and sure enough everything was just like it was described in the pm's! An almost new PC made to fit my personal computer needs...not a microwave of Course!

I sent my items first and he sent his as he received my part. I would ship first to this guy without even knowing what he is sending me in return. Great Deals!!!!

icon_mrgreen.gificon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...