• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I want to say the most crappy, terrible, cruddy things I possibly can about Bruce, seriously.

So that noone else buys his stuff and I can get it all.

:D

Truly-you can't possibly go wrong dealing with this Guy, several times repeat customer, the stuff I own that I got from him is some of the stuff I am most proud to own, and I've even felt "buyers remorse", feeling like I've ripped him off...

C64 SD2IEO, and Epyx Fastload cart most recently, but too much "good stuff" to even recall it all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Leonard Smith said:

+1 positive feedback for @eightbit

Did a deal for his 65XE bundle and it arrived quickly and I was floored by the superior packaging job.  This thing was so well padded and boxed that it probably could have survived a nuclear explosion.

Very pleased.  Highly recommended seller!

Oh, I'm glad he got that sold!

I wanted it(didn't NEED it), but it wasn't practical for me at the moment, I hope you enjoy it, glad it found a happy home!!!

• Like 1

Yeah, I never really owned a proper Atari 8-bit (aside from my XEGS, but I consider that more of a gaming system). 
I was also on the fence, but reasoned that it was worth picking up given the extremely fair price that he was asking.
Glad that I bought it.  It looks immaculate and seems to work fine, from the cursory boot up shortly after I unboxed it.  Will play with it some more this week.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Leonard Smith said:

Yeah, I never really owned a proper Atari 8-bit (aside from my XEGS, but I consider that more of a gaming system). 
I was also on the fence, but reasoned that it was worth picking up given the extremely fair price that he was asking.
Glad that I bought it.  It looks immaculate and seems to work fine, from the cursory boot up shortly after I unboxed it.  Will play with it some more this week.

I've only recently started revisiting the 80's PC's, was mostly an 80's console guy(all of them. I ran out of stuff to score on...).

Got a big lot locally a while back, of some CRAZY stuff(and I live "nowhere, dude was less than a mile from my house...), CoCo2, Vic-20, Atari 400(no PSU), and a mint/cherry 600 XL, CIB.

Problem was, there was a stuck key, and I'm not able to fix it(sending it off soon).

So I bought a hotrodded one from someone else here, the Atari 8-bit line is AWESOME, I hope you have fun!!!

(Reason for the story? If not for that, you wouldn't have that 65XE right now, lol, I would...)

:)

Teasing. Off in Commodore 64 World myself, with Eightbit being a MAJOR player in helping that happen, I forgot for a second that this thread was about him, not me.

:P

I don't want to put him "on the hook" to anyone else, but frankly, I'm NOT a pro with this stuff, at all, and beyond selling me great stuff at great prices, he's always seemed willing to answer any questions after the fact-I can be a real PITA(right?), but he seems to shrug it off, helps my dumb ass get past "problems", lol.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...