oesii

eightbit

Picked up eightbit's 2DSXL bundle earlier this week and boom! it was at the Ivory Tower crazy quick! Thank you excellent sir for such a smooth deal!

• Like 1

I purchased a RetroPie rig from eightbit earlier this year. Everything about the transaction from communication down to shipping was absolutely perfect. Buy with confidence.

I purchased a Nintendo DS-Lite bundle from eightbit, and it went very well. It was shipped quickly and packed well. Plus, I'm one of those annoying buyers who asks way too many questions, but he was very nice and responsive.

Thanks!

I bought a Dreamcast console bundle. Everything was as described and packed well. Bruce was nice enough to give me a huge stack of burned discs -- being a brand new DC owner, my library just grew in an instant from 0 to a lot (haven't counted yet but looks like a 100).

Another flawless transaction with a top shelf atariage seller!

Thanks again Bruce! :)

Have purchased various bits-n-bobs from him, all arrived in due time or as promised and in great condition.  A fair and fun bloke.

Another deal with eightbit. Another happy happy day!

Nintendo Switch and games lot that were much MUCH better than expected. Thank you very much! :)

Picked up a bunch of EverDrives and an N64 system from eightbit - he's a pleasure to deal with and everything I got was perfect!

eightbit purchased some Jag games from me, very quick and smooth transaction.  Good communicator and easy to work with.  Appreciate his business.

I purchased a 520 Ste system from eightbit. He told me that it was in mint condition and worked well. Through good communication we put together a deal that we were both happy with. 

The system included an Atari 520 Ste which had been rebranded to 4096 STe.

4 MB upgraded Ram

Internal GoTek Drive including USB with utilities.

UltraSatan unit (external) including PP drivers and Pre-Formatted SD Card.

Atari ST Mouse.

RGB to SCART cable

Original Atari STe box

The system was packaged very well, and the whole system and box arrived in perfect shape.

eightbit also was sure to let know where I could purchase a RetroTINK RGB2COMP adapter with a link so I could order one. It arrived a day before the ST.

All in all, I can't overstate how impressed I am, and am very happy with the sale.

Thanks eightbit!

Purchased a system and games lot. Everything was as described or better, and the packing job was FANTASTIC. Very happy to have dealt with him. Thanks!

I can't count how many times @eightbit has posted things that I have bought.  Where does he get it all?  His stock must be constantly rotating.  I bet his basement or game room is amazing!

Anyway, another perfect deal, super fast shipping.  Highly recommended.

• Like 1

Over a decade worth of strong trades, sales and buys to and from eightbit. Plus he's a nice person on top of being a great trading partner.