IGNORED

If you could have any arcade machine in your house...

Ferret75

Atarian63,

Yeah, I've ordered stuff from Bob Roberts before. He's pretty cool; he even sent me some moon pies and Mardi Gras stuff last time I ordered a cap kit for my Phoenix! Neat guy.

I just wanted to be sure the cap kit was what I needed this time.. just not sure how to send pics through PMs on this site. You get the option to send images but only through URLs, it seems. I just wanna send pics I've saved on my hard drive! How do I do that? :?:

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't mind having a Mouse Trap, if Exidy games didn't take a long time to start up. (or at least the 1981-and after Exidy games).

Astro Blaster would be nice to have, but there's probably some bad screen burn.

Scramble would be very nice. Or at least get the board, as it has no copyright protection and I could run it in just about any cab.

Hmmm...I thought the easy answer would be Tron. I love everything about it, the cab, the lights, the unique controls, the variety of mini-games. On the other hand, it's a a game that I probably played to death, so I'd worry I'd get bored with it. Nahhh.... :D

Spy Hunter would be great.

Asteroids would be nice too.

I think I must have a thing for unconventional contol panels.

Hmmm...I thought the easy answer would be Tron. I love everything about it, the cab, the lights, the unique controls, the variety of mini-games. On the other hand, it's a a game that I probably played to death, so I'd worry I'd get bored with it. Nahhh.... :D

Spy Hunter would be great.

Asteroids would be nice too.

I think I must have a thing for unconventional contol panels.

You probably want to own Defender too! And perhaps Frontline as well. :|

A few Neo Geo shooters I'd like to add to my cabinet would be Last Resort and Blazing Star, or maybe Pulstar.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...