IGNORED

TooManyGames 8 - Sunday May 3rd, Leesport, PA

ECGXChuck

Hey hey! We're ready to announce the next TooManyGames event... announcing in 3... 2... 1...

Sunday May 3rd is the 8th TooManyGames event! 2009 is the 6th year of doing TooManyGames and the show is always an awesome time for gamers of ALL generations! TMG offers tournaments, contests, music, cosplaying, dozens of consoles and coin-ops setup for free play, and of course our always awesome marketplace!

We've already announced 3 tournaments, 4 player Tetris Party on Wii, 4 player Warlords on Atari 2600, and 1 on 1 Super Smash Bros Brawl! We're also going to be holding a couple tabletop RPG campaigns during TooManyGames! We're planning to announce more tournaments and events soon!

Tickets are only $5.00 and the doors open at 8:30am for anyone who pre-registers on the website!

Vendor tables are only $35.00 for a 30"x8' banquet table!

More info is available on our new website, www.toomanygames.com

Hope to see a lot of familiar and a lot more new faces!

• 3 weeks later...

Couple updates we want to make everyone aware of.

First, MySpace in their infinite stupidity deleted our convention profile. So we lost all of our 1600+ friends. If you were (or even if you weren't) a friend of TMG on MySpace please visit our new profile at http://www.myspace.com/tmgcon and send us a friend request! 8*)

Second, and this is something that would likely interest more of you, we're happy to announce that Salute Games will be releasing a brand new Atari 2600 game at TooManyGames!

Salute Games (www.salutegames.com) will be releasing a new action-adventure game called Prehistoric Times. Prehistoric Times follows the plight of a lone prehistoric man fighting for survival by hunting wily beasts in a sun-scorched forest. Nourish yourself on the carcasses of felled prey before setting off in quest of a mysterious god spoken of only in legend. Beware, no one has ever returned alive.

I'll have more information available about its release soon and I'll keep everyone posted!

Why was your profile deleted? I read they deleted 90,000 profiles recently.

Couple updates we want to make everyone aware of.

First, MySpace in their infinite stupidity deleted our convention profile. So we lost all of our 1600+ friends. If you were (or even if you weren't) a friend of TMG on MySpace please visit our new profile at http://www.myspace.com/tmgcon and send us a friend request! 8*)

Second, and this is something that would likely interest more of you, we're happy to announce that Salute Games will be releasing a brand new Atari 2600 game at TooManyGames!

Salute Games (www.salutegames.com) will be releasing a new action-adventure game called Prehistoric Times. Prehistoric Times follows the plight of a lone prehistoric man fighting for survival by hunting wily beasts in a sun-scorched forest. Nourish yourself on the carcasses of felled prey before setting off in quest of a mysterious god spoken of only in legend. Beware, no one has ever returned alive.

I'll have more information available about its release soon and I'll keep everyone posted!

Why was your profile deleted? I read they deleted 90,000 profiles recently.

I saw they deleted 90,000 pedo profiles this year. I don't know how my convention's profile would have been lumped into a pedophile profile scan, but I suppose it's possible if they just looked for certain key terms or something. All I know is it sucks that we have to start over again, but we're already over 50 friends again so I don't think it'll take too long to get back up to 1600.

Edited by ECGXChuck

• 2 months later...

Alot going on at TMG as were in the final weeks of planning. First only 2 or 3 tables left if you planned on buying one id get on that.

Also!!!!! ............

The Angry Video Game Nerd has been entertaining millions of fans online for years and last October he surprised our attendees by showing up to TooManyGames to hang out, pick up some new games for his collection, and sign autographs for his fans.

This May he's decided to do something a little more official and have a proper sit-down where his fans can come up and talk about some of their favorite reviews, games that they feel need a proper flushing, and get him to sign their games, autograph books, chests, whatever's handy!

We'll update our event section soon with the time the AVGN will be sitting down to talk with everyone!

Oh my gosh how could I have forgotten?! I would love to be there if not as a vendor then just grabbing a ticket. It depends on if i'll have the funds for a hotel room for me and Bean. Awesome convention to go too and the one year I had a table and Chuck really went beyond the call of duty to support us in finding room for her playpen and all the fun that travels with you when you have a little one. I can't say enough positive things. The last show we attended was at the Greater Reading Expo center although I'm not familiar with the new location..

I totally support this show not that it counts for much, lol, but they truly are awesome.

ps - I only hope if I can get a table at this late of a date that they'd help me accomodate Bean's playpen again

• 2 weeks later...