IGNORED

HSC Season 1 Week 3: Puzz Loop

Deteacher

Scores updated! I'm going to make these little updates as they will create "checkpoints" for me. That way, I know any scores after this reply are new. That'll make updating a lot easier for me. :)

Also, for future reference, when sending me game choices, be sure to include what romset you want played. Otherwise, I'll assume it's the US romset to be used.

As always, please let me know if there are any mistakes. I'm glad everyone is enjoying this week.

How about this one... :D

Now you're just showing off! ;) :D

If only you knew how many HOURS I spent trying to get that score. :) I very seldom ever even get to level 40... the "boys" are always getting to level 75-80... I think one of them even got to level 84 once. So, you see... if I can "beat" just one person's score, it makes it more worthwhile for me. :)

If only you knew how many HOURS I spent trying to get that score. :) I very seldom ever even get to level 40... the "boys" are always getting to level 75-80... I think one of them even got to level 84 once. So, you see... if I can "beat" just one person's score, it makes it more worthwhile for me. :)

Probably as many hours as I spent trying to catch you're score! :) Good job! You didn't just beat one person... you beat everybody!

Probably as many hours as I spent trying to catch you're score! :) Good job! You didn't just beat one person... you beat everybody!

Sadly, you won't see that happen ever again... but I had a blast playing...and it was nice having other people than just my household to play against! :) Thanks a bunch!!! :)