IGNORED

Spreading the love with Free Games and more! - 3rd Edition!

ClassicGMR

Okay, well, it seems others are getting "no replies" and "no shipments" from JakeNut86 as well. That's what I was getting at, I just didn't want to come right out and say so if I was the only one.

Here's the thing though... I did a trade with him no more than a couple months ago, and it went fine. He did say he mailed out the free PC games to me, but that was well over a week ago that he would have mailed them. So... either they weren't mailed, or they're stuck in the system. I haven't heard from him since then though. I did send out his claimed items to him and I'm sure they've arrived by now, but I haven't received PayPal payment for the shipping charges yet. I'd kind of like to get it taken care of one way or the other, even if it's just to get the free PC games and call it even, whatever.

My feeling is that he's an upstanding guy, and I have no reason really to think he won't come through, which is why I said I'm concerned... I'm not giving up on him yet, just wondering what's going on. I hope he's doing okay. Jake? Ya there buddy?!

My feeling is that he's an upstanding guy, and I have no reason really to think he won't come through, which is why I said I'm concerned... I'm not giving up on him yet, just wondering what's going on. I hope he's doing okay. Jake? Ya there buddy?!

I get the same impression about Jake and I haven't been around as long. I really hope it's nothing serious! Jake, you doing ok out there?

Just thought I'd put up an updated photo of my remaining free stuff. Everything else is gone, but all this is in the master list already.

Again, the Nexar is PAL, the Omega Race is verified NOT WORKING, so it's of questionable value at best, and the the Odyssey Baseball is box only. No manual in the Speeday/SpinOut/Crypto-Logic. The labelless-Parker Bros cart is also a Frogger (of course).

***** NEW ***** I'm also putting up a Tomb Raider III disc, exactly as shown, no docs, box, etc. Don't know if it works with Vista, but it works with 98 and I believe XP.

post-16769-1233630429_thumb.jpg

post-16769-1233630443_thumb.jpg

Okay, I put these items up for claiming:

Sony Playstation

Breakout - manual included, crack on case's front, disc in good condition

Reboot - manual included, small crack on case's front, disc in good condition

Game Boy Advance

Banjo-Kazooie Grunty's Revenge - cart only, good label, PCB's pins are clean

Kao the Kangaroo - cart only, good label, PCB's pins are clean

STGuy1040

claimed:

Chopper Command

Donkey Kong

Defender

and 2600 system

I wrote him a PM, but I guess he was too busy writing me to notice.

I checked and double-checked my inbox and there was no message from you earlier. :) I have no doubt that you sent one; I sometimes notice that PMs disappear before they even reach me (ask kevincal) so this isn't the first time nor will it be the last I am sure.

Hah! I was probably responding to your other PM, the one where you mention the system was mine, and how you already sent a message earlier stating this. :lol:

Edit: [explained issue with my PM box]

Edited by STGuy1040

Okay, I'd like to make a couple changes to my listed items since the remainders are going to be long-term, clearly, since they're kinda bottom-of-the-barrel stuff remaining at this point:

* Please list one Chopper Command, Skiing, and labelled Frogger as a batch.

* Please remove the labelless Frogger, PAL Nexar, and non-working Omega Race altogether. Also remove the Vic-20 Gorf.

* Put the remaining O2 games up as a batch only (Baseball BOX only, Blockout/Breakdown no label, K.C. Munchkin, Alien Invaders, Thunderball, Speedway/Spinout/Crypto-Logic with box)

* Tomb Raider III can remain up as-is.

I'm going to be a lot busier from now on, and just need to simplify this, so no more small shipments... the 3 bundles only. Thanks for understanding and for making the changes.

Also, I have not heard anything back from JakeNut86. I see he hasn't been on for 5 days now. He did say he mailed the PC games to me, but that was well over 2 weeks ago, and I haven't seen the games, and I haven't had any response back after a couple PMs (sent before his last visit). He also owes me $10 for shipping a bunch of stuff to him, minus my shipping costs, but I told him in the last PM that I wouldn't care about the $10 if I received the 3 (maybe it was 4?) PC games. Kind of a good deal for him, but I still haven't heard anything. At this point, I guess it's a write-off. I want to clarify that I do not have any idea what's going on with him and I'm not judging him at this point, nor making any accusations whatsoever. For all I know, there is a serious problem at his end, so I reserve all judgment. Wanted everyone here to know though, since I've given it plenty of time, and if you haven't received promised items or payment from him, I wouldn't expect it at this point. I also wouldn't advise anyone to send him anything else unless we know what's going on first.

This hasn't jaded my feelings about anything else, as everyone has been fantastic, and this was a great thread. I've dealt with a good many people on this site on the free thread, and just buying/selling/trading things, and it's always been a positive experience, including the first time with JakeNut86.

Chris

Please remove my O2 lot. I've given them to someone off-list who's buying another item from me. Also, please remove the Vic-20 Gorf cart. The only remaining items from me are the 3-cart 2600 pack and the Tomb Raider III. Thanks!

I PMd Mezrabad about Steeplechase and didn't get an answer from him. I guess you can take that off the list too. :roll:
How long has it been?

Please remove my O2 lot. I've given them to someone off-list who's buying another item from me. Also, please remove the Vic-20 Gorf cart. The only remaining items from me are the 3-cart 2600 pack and the Tomb Raider III. Thanks!
Done and done.

Everything that has been verified and/or offered is now on the list. If it hasn't been confirmed claimed I haven't removed it yet.

Everything current as of this time/date. :)

I've got a bunch of stuff I could probably put up, but is there any way I can get an updated list of what other people have to offer?

It's kept up-to-date in the very first post in the thread. Just take into consideration what the last few posts have said about a couple people's lack of presence of late.

OK, here's what I have to offer (all are loose unless otherwise indicated):

Human Cannonball (Atari 2600)

Stampede (Atari 2600)

Barnstorming (Atari 2600)

Jaws (NES)

Mission: Impossible (NES)

Mortal Kombat 2 (32X/Box and Manual included)

Great Golf (SMS)

Double Dribble: The Playoff Edition (Genesis)

Demons to Diamonds (Atari 2600)

Commando Raid (Atari 2600)

M*A*S*H (Atari 2600)

Defender (Atari 2600)

Basketball (Atari 2600)

Taz-Mania (Genesis)

Anticipation (NES)

Swords & Serpents (NES)

Keep in mind this is just a sampling. There's more stuff I need to get rid of, but this is all I have at the moment.

Everything that has been verified and/or offered is now on the list. If it hasn't been confirmed claimed I haven't removed it yet.

Everything current as of this time/date. :)

I haven't received confirmation from Murph74 re: Donkey Kong Jr. CIB (Just confirming that you are correct in your apparent assumption that the claim has not been acknowledged by the offering party)

Edited by BigO