IGNORED

Spreading the love with Free Games and more! - 3rd Edition!

ClassicGMR

BUMP! We can't have this great thread get buried! :D

Right - not a whole lot of action lately but a worthwhile thread.

I think with the recent "criticism" (for lack of a better word) of newbies of late as it pertains to this thread, they are the ones that perhaps get things rolling. When someone rediscovers or begins collecting for the old consoles, they can look to this thread to help build their collection, which is what I did.

BUMP! We can't have this great thread get buried! :D

Right - not a whole lot of action lately but a worthwhile thread.

I think with the recent "criticism" (for lack of a better word) of newbies of late as it pertains to this thread, they are the ones that perhaps get things rolling. When someone rediscovers or begins collecting for the old consoles, they can look to this thread to help build their collection, which is what I did.

True, but us newbies also have little to offer up in return... for 2600 I've got 4 Pac-Mans (1 without an end label), a Defender, an Asteroids and 2 Missile Commands (1 without an end label) that'd I'd be more than happy to offer for free. I'd feel bad offering any of that for the stuff I want/need though - the only R1 on the list that I don't have is Football.

I did just just win a CIB package of Swordquests Earthworld and Fireworld though, so I was considering offering my Swordquest Earthworld w/Instruction Book and Comic and taking some things in return once my purchase arrives. It's definitely a quality thread though and the hard work put into maintaining it is much appreciated.

pm'd someone so I should add somethings on here...

Soul of the Samurai - psx... complete but not the best front cover case condition wise

heavy shreddin' (NES) both claimed by MidnightMagicman

edit - can't find the fami games now :(

well, have a few NES games I can put up later too once I package up all that sold from my thread

may have more later too

Edited by AB Positive

I'd still like the Sega 32x

Mortal Kombat 2 - complete - LarcenTyler (as claimed Feb 25th)

AX

If he ever gets back to you let me know, he had a few things I was interested in.

I heard LarcenTyler was a troll and since I havent seen the game they promised me,

I would assume that is true as seemingly no oe has got anything that this member was supposed to deliver. All it takes is a few like this and people wonder why a good thread ends abruptly.

It should be no surprise. I'll still contribute but if i dont know ya, you better be putting something up immediately and you are paying shipping whereas if I know ya,

I will pick it up on anything under a pound in general. Cheers

I'd still like the Sega 32x

Mortal Kombat 2 - complete - LarcenTyler (as claimed Feb 25th)

AX

If he ever gets back to you let me know, he had a few things I was interested in.

I heard LarcenTyler was a troll and since I havent seen the game they promised me,

I would assume that is true as seemingly no oe has got anything that this member was supposed to deliver. All it takes is a few like this and people wonder why a good thread ends abruptly.

It should be no surprise. I'll still contribute but if i dont know ya, you better be putting something up immediately and you are paying shipping whereas if I know ya,

I will pick it up on anything under a pound in general. Cheers

I asked for Stampede quite some time ago and had contact with this person but nothing further.

I just claimed 6 different O2 carts from several different people so I will put up 5 Intellivision carts and 1 Commodore cart.

Intellivision

Space Battle

Star Strike

Armor Battle

Poker and Blackjack

Demon Attack

Commodore

Radar Rat Race (has been claimed)

Edited by accousticguitar

I'd like to add 2 groups.

First Colecovision Turbo, Carnival, and Donkey Kong Jr. (labels ok, end label on Carnival torn)

Second Atari 5200 Pacman, Ms Pacman, and Football. (labels good)

I'll pay ship but you claim as a group.

bah