IGNORED

Spreading the love with Free Games and more! - 3rd Edition!

ClassicGMR

I just heard back from Madman420 regarding the Atari 2600 system and it looks like there was someone who contacted him first about the system. :| So... this is up in the air at the moment. I'll know by Monday if I can claim the system or not. I might not have seen it, but I don't recall seeing a post claiming the system.

Edited by STGuy1040

Joust (no end label) has been claimed.

Peace

I just heard from Midnight and there was a mix up regarding Joust. It was claimed in one of the older freebie threads and it somehow made the transition over to the 3rd edition.

Midnight supplied a link to the thread in question:

Thread in question

I just wanted to point this out since we're all accountable for what we claim (or in this case, can't claim).

Edited by STGuy1040

Peace

I just heard from Midnight and there was a mix up regarding Joust. It was claimed in one of the older freebie threads and it somehow made the transition over to the 3rd edition.

Thread in question

I just wanted to point this out since we're all accountable for what we claim (or in this case, can't claim).

Yeah,

I was going to post something, but saw that it was removed by the current administrator of this thread. It should be noted that it wasn't his responsibility @ that time to keep that thread up to date. So I'll take that blame on this one. Acousticguitar should be able to confirm that he got the Joust with no end label.

Not sure why I didn't go through my stuff as soon as I got your 1st pm. Sorry bout the mix up ST.

Peace

Peace

Thread in question

Yeah,

I was going to post something, but saw that it was removed by the current administrator of this thread. It should be noted that it wasn't his responsibility @ that time to keep that thread up to date. So I'll take that blame on this one. Acousticguitar should be able to confirm that he got the Joust with no end label.

Not sure why I didn't go through my stuff as soon as I got your 1st pm. Sorry bout the mix up ST.

Peace

Heck, don't worry about it! :) I just wanted to mention something in case I get questioned for claiming another Joust cart (if one ever surfaces).

Edit: I also want to mention that its no one’s fault the Joust cartridge got mixed up in the new thread. Things happen, and as we all know, the last thread was basically flying solo without a list moderator. All-in-all, I think we did pretty well all things considered. :)

Edited by STGuy1040

Some stuff up for offer, everything works fine and in is nice condition with the exception of Big bird that has a torn front label.

Atari 7800 Joust boxed with manual(PAL)

Atari 7800 Dig Dug(PAL)

Atari 7800 Galaga.(PAL)

Atari 2600 Spider Fighter white label(PAL)

Atari 2600 Big Birds Egg Catch(NTSC) torn label some spotting.

Atari Lynx Kung Food boxed with manual.

Some stuff up for offer, everything works fine and in is nice condition with the exception of Big bird that has a torn front label.

Atari 7800 Dig Dug(PAL)

Atari 7800 Galaga.(PAL)

I'll claim Big Bird's Egg Catch. I'm pretty busy today, so I'll have some items to put up when I get home in the evening.

I claim Donkey Kong Jr for Colecovision (Murph74) and make a 2600 Joust cartridge available and give STGuy1040 first dibs.

(PM's away momentarily)

Peace

Thread in question

Yeah,

Peace

Heck, don't worry about it! :) I just wanted to mention something in case I get questioned for claiming another Joust cart (if one ever surfaces).

Edit: I also want to mention that its no one’s fault the Joust cartridge got mixed up in the new thread. Things happen, and as we all know, the last thread was basically flying solo without a list moderator. All-in-all, I think we did pretty well all things considered. :)

Atari 7800 Dig Dug(PAL)

Atari 7800 Galaga.(PAL)

I would like Kung Food if it is still available! I will also post a couple of things as soon as I find some time.

Has anyone heard from JakeNut86 lately? I'm actually starting to be concerned about him. I see he's visited AA, so at least he's alive.

He was supposed to send me a money order for one of the Atari disk drives I had for grabs, but it's been over two weeks now and I have yet to receive it. I sent him a PM not too long ago regarding the money order and he hasn't replied yet.

Hmmm. I've been having a problem with an item I claimed over a month ago. Sender not responding to PM's from last week despite their profile showing they've been around as recently as the last hour. Oh well, its not a big deal but I've mailed items at my expense as a result of posting items due to that claim so its just disappointing. I don't care about the item, really I don't. A PM with an explanation isn't an unreasonable request, thats all.

Not really sure if I'm going to continue participating in this thread though :sad: Oh well.

I never did receive the computer parts I claimed from JakeNut86. I saw where someone else left positive feedback for him on claimed items so I figured it was just slow mail (which I've had problems with before). Now I'm not so sure.

I've actually gotten 2 things from Jake in the past - one was a claim and one was a purchase. I have tried to contact him recently but I also have gotten no reply.

Edited by ClassicGMR