IGNORED

I have the coolest mom ever!

pmpddytim

And how is that differnt from any other mom out there who can sew???

A guys mom made him a blanket with all the game characters on it. I guess he tops your mom??

Yes that is cool. :o A doll that looks simular to a game character that looks like a doll that hasn't been in stores for years.

Edited by Royalshin

A guys mom made him a blanket with all the game characters on it. I guess he tops your mom??

Yes that is cool. :o A doll that looks simular to a game character that looks like a doll that hasn't been in stores for years.

wow dude that's harsh, you seriously have some issues....

Still waiting for you to be banned, Royalshin. Probably not gonna be too far along now. Of course, you'll just make another account with a thinly veiled name similar to all the other ones you've used and slither back in.

Cool little doll, actually.

Who was he before? And what is the doll supposed to be? I don't recognize it.

Aww, It's nice to see someone who appreciates what their mom does for them for a change! I think it's really cool. :)

I'm not familiar with the game and it looks really like the lil guy form the pic Moycon posted.

Very cool there bud! You know you should mention she could probably start a business with those on Ebay! ;)

Still waiting for you to be banned, Royalshin. Probably not gonna be too far along now. Of course, you'll just make another account with a thinly veiled name similar to all the other ones you've used and slither back in.

I can't remember exactly but it was something like regalsin, or something close to that. If it is the same guy he has used like 20 similar usernames for Troll posts here and DP :|

Its not sewn its knitted.

I was using hyperbole to show how cool I though it was. I'm not actually saying that my mom is the coolest mom ever.

Your sarcasm is unneeded and rude.

Anyways.........

I don't think she would want to start selling them. She's a pretty busy lady, which is one of the reasons I thought it was cool she took the time to make one.

-T :)

Edited by pmpddytim

"I can't remember exactly but it was something like regalsin, or something close to that. If it is the same guy he has used like 20 similar usernames for Troll posts here and DP"

Rugal Sizzler, perhaps? But it couldn't be him. These posts are far more coherent and angry. Rugal Sizzler's stuff was more chaotic and you could get some great quotes out of it.

I can't remember exactly but it was something like regalsin, or something close to that. If it is the same guy he has used like 20 similar usernames for Troll posts here and DP :|

He's a special one that RegalSin:

http://history.sydlexia.com/index.php?title=Regalsin

===========

Your mother did a fantastic job on that Sackboy, it looks good enough to be an official one!

can you be a little bit more of a dick?