IGNORED

SOLD:2600 Avalon Hill games shrinkwrapped/unopened

Nightwing

I haven't posted in a while here,been dealing with a family illness along with some other things.Anyways - this is something that I really don't want to do - but if I get some good feedback I just might do it.

If you look here - Yes,here. You'll see that I'm talking about my shrinkwrapped Avalon Hill games. I'm looking also at unloading some of my other collectibles & stuff to pay the bills,but I could let these go simply because they aren't opened.

I'd rather be able to play the games,you know? Anyways,if you have any interest at all,PM me.Thanks!

Calvin

Edit: The topic title has been changed & these games are now for sale.

Edited by Nightwing

I appreciate all the PM's that I've gotten - needless to say I was somewhat surprised! I still haven't decided whether or not to sell them - but I am leaning towards doing so.

One of my PM's asked for some more pics. This is what I have right now & if I do sell I can take other pictures if requested.

Here they are:

post-20671-1232574096_thumb.jpg

post-20671-1232574142_thumb.jpg

post-20671-1232574157_thumb.jpg

post-20671-1232574123_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

After a great deal of thought - I have decided to sell my Avalon Hill games. The four that are for sale are:

London Blitz

Death Trap

Shuttle Orbiter

Wall Ball

(no I do not have Out Of Control,wish I did)

As it says in the topic thread,all four games are unopened & shrinkwrapped.As you can see in some pics that are in earlier posts,the Zayre price tag is still on the shrinkwrap. I found all of these one day at a local thrift store just like this.The marker that you can see on the front is from that store and it is on the wrap itself,and NOT on the actual box.

I have had some offers for the games,but at that time I still wasn't sure that I was going to sell them.So to be fair - I'm going to wait for four to five days before I make a final decision.

Two things -

I am considering holding onto one of the games (most likely Death Trap) simply because I'd like to keep a reminder of how lucky I was to find these.Though I've been fortunate to have scored some great stuff over the years - this is probably the best one I've had. It will all depend on what offers I get.

The second is that I really need the cash,so I'm really not looking to trade.But - if I got an offer for some money & a game for my collection that I'm trying to complete,then I might consider that. (right now that would either be Keio for the Sega CD or one of the rarer Intellivision games.

Now,as for references - I have been collecting for a number of years,though I haven't done much lately.I am listed in the 5th edition of the DP guide under my name.I also used to post in r.g.v.c back in the day. I also have done some buying over at the DP forums under my name there (Nightwing). I also have done some buying at Chase The Chuckwagon & I have excellent eBay feedback (nightwing007). I also drive a school bus for a living & co-host a public access show where I live in RI,so I can be found. :D

I have no problems shipping overseas,and I'll either sell all three/four games together or i will break them up depending on the offers.If for some reason I don't sell them all at this time these will go to one of the aforementioned auction sites.

That's it.Please PM me if you have any questions & thanks again for your interest!

Calvin

Just as a bit of friendly advice -

Some people don't like seeing threads relating to "possible sales". Many times, most especially with new members, this could possibly dissuade them from ever purchasing.

I appreciate how difficult it is to consider selling something that you value and am in the same boat myself, however I won't say any specifics until I decide.

Whatever you do choose to do, I wish you luck and speed in decision.

Awww man!!!

I normally don't like cart boxes with price tags on them but your boxes were purchased from the store where I bought just about all my 2600 titles back in the day... Zayre! I don't know if they were a national or local chain but there were a few of them in the Boston area. Man I wish I could afford to purchase one of these! Can I buy the price tag? :)

I'm not familiar with these games, nor did I know Avalon Hill made anything for the Atari 2600. Are any of these like their table-top war games or their computer versions of some of these? I doubt it, but thought I'd ask if any of them are similar. The database has some information, but it seems like they're not like that at all.

Awww man!!!

I normally don't like cart boxes with price tags on them but your boxes were purchased from the store where I bought just about all my 2600 titles back in the day... Zayre! I don't know if they were a national or local chain but there were a few of them in the Boston area. Man I wish I could afford to purchase one of these! Can I buy the price tag? :)

It was a regional chain,that I am pretty sure.They were a good place to get games,especially when the Great Crash occurred.

BTW: I've sold 3 of the 4 games.Thanks everyone!!

I appreciate all the PM's that I've gotten - needless to say I was somewhat surprised! I still haven't decided whether or not to sell them - but I am leaning towards doing so.

One of my PM's asked for some more pics. This is what I have right now & if I do sell I can take other pictures if requested.

Here they are:

Here they are:

HI I am very interessted in the four games. Please email me back at blanham@valornet.com or call me at 918-254-0310 Name your price if its fair i will buy them asap. Thanks alot.

Here they are:

HI I am very interessted in the four games. Please email me back at blanham@valornet.com or call me at 918-254-0310 Name your price if its fair i will buy them asap. Thanks alot.

And by Fair, he means $5 each :P:D

Hey get back here 265.gif You wanna sell or what?

• 2 weeks later...