IGNORED

NES nintendo Street fighter 4 from Gouder

Kenny G.

Hello everybody,

I have found a very strange NES cartdridge. Not made by nintendo but by GOUDER co. in 1993 called street fighter 4 !!. Now it seems to go about an prototype or unauthorized version. Could anyone give me some informatioen about this strange and rare cartridge??

I'm happy to sell this one because it does not interest me ;-) So please mail or pm me!!!! :-)

Greetz

Kenny

post-13520-1232654597_thumb.jpg

Some pirates went beyond copying everyone else's games and actually tried their hand at a few ports of their own (unauthorized, of course). You can get various incarnations of Mortal Kombat for the NES as well (linky).

As Shawn Sr. pointed out, these ports are usually quite shoddy.

Edited by skunkworx

Some pirates went beyond copying everyone else's games and actually tried their hand at a few ports of their own (unauthorized, of course). You can get various incarnations of Mortal Kombat for the NES as well (linky).

Wow, those MK versions are the best I've seen by far with the most dudes to choose from also. Never played one that let you use Tsung or Goro before on the famicom.

Anyone ever played "Kart Fighter"? It's a famicom version of Smash Bros!

Yes, the best of those "Hong Kong Original" ports (and my favorite NES game peroid) is a NES version of Super Mario World. If you don't have it, you should download it and give it a try!

Best game EVER for NES:

Donkey Kong Country!!!! Too bad the hackers couldn't make it longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0IkNugZ3jI

Yea, that one is quite good too. I thought that was a homebrew project though :ponder:

Both of the ROMs are kind of hard to find on the internet, but Doperoms has the Super Mario World ROM (I think I got DKC 4 there too) if anyone is looking for them.

Best game EVER for NES:

Donkey Kong Country!!!! Too bad the hackers couldn't make it longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0IkNugZ3jI

Yea, that one is quite good too. I thought that was a homebrew project though :ponder:

Both of the ROMs are kind of hard to find on the internet, but Doperoms has the Super Mario World ROM (I think I got DKC 4 there too) if anyone is looking for them.

Hello guys,

thanks for the great info! If anyone has more info please let it know!