Curt Vendel

Wholey schmoley - curt's alive!

That's right, im alive and kickn, I feel like a hockey ran me over with a tank but I made it through my 3rd open heart surgery in 7 months, I'm pretty wiped out right now and write more in a few days when I go home.

Curt

That's right, im alive and kickn, I feel like a hockey ran me over with a tank but I made it through my 3rd open heart surgery in 7 months, I'm pretty wiped out right now and write more in a few days when I go home.

Curt

Get well soon. Sorry to hear you've been so sick.

Whoooop, whoooop rejoice Curt made it.

So glad to see you in the forums, was thinking about you for the last few days.

Take your time to recuperate, and get well soon

Congrats. Being in good shape REALLY helps when you have to go through these things. Glad everything went well. Get well soon.

Allan

Curt

Best Wishes Curt!

Dave

It's good to hear from you. Make sure you're getting enough rest to fully recover!

Thanks for the update. We've all been thinking about you.

Good to hear you haven't been having long talks with that skinny guy in the black robes with the scythe :lolblue:

Get some rest and get better, man. Best wishes!

. . . my 3rd open heart surgery in 7 months . . .

Just tell the doctor you love him already so you don't have to keep coming up with these extreme excuses to see him. "I got another chest ouchie doctor. Looks like we'll be spending more time together." :D

We've never met, or even really interacted, but I've read a lot of your posts, so I feel like I should say I'm glad to have you back here with your wisdom and setting-'em-straight-ed-ness.

Yay, good to know you're still kickin. Me n Bean would love to come visit especially since the last time we saw you she was still kickin (in my stomach that is). You'll have to let us know when and where we can! :)

I can't imagine the trauma of three major procedures in such a short time span. It speaks volumes of the strength you must possess to endure such an event. I certainly hope that all continues to go well for your recovery.

:D :thumbsup: Words can't express how I glad I am to hear this! I look forward to seeing you more online and maybe we will actually get to meet in person.

Great news Curt! Now rest and recover and we'll see you back to normal in no time!

Thanks for dropping a line to let us know how you are. Great news indeed!!

Take care.